PDA

View Full Version : Coolest moment in PSO

ginko990
Mar 17, 2003, 10:14 PM
as we usually do on weekends. Me, Bateau, Detra, and any other 4th character we invite, were in the middle of an entire ep2 run. Halfway through temple alpha, BAM. 3 rappies drop from the sky. 1:normal 2:normal 3:quite obese, and lovey dovey looking! My first love rappy, and an Obese one! Bateau took a couple of pics and Im going to try to get them off of him, Ill post em when i do.

I know of pics of fat pal rappies. And even a fat Santa Rappy. Are our pics of a fat Love Rappy the first?

Getintothegame
Mar 17, 2003, 10:18 PM
On this fourm, most likely, Many fat Pal rappies have shown up.. thanks to RagMasterRappy

Now, hurry and get those pics up!

Sedyne
Mar 17, 2003, 10:21 PM
nope, i've seen one of those before, no pics though because new computer don't have capture card yet.

Robomonke
Mar 17, 2003, 10:21 PM
Ginko i gotta hang around u guys more often...If you check my post about my rappy findings ull see why...

Anyhoo still (sorta) searchin for the stuff for you...lol

TCZid
Mar 17, 2003, 10:23 PM
Thats a good time in pso... but the BEST was when me and like 7 friends were chattin in a lobby... then all of a suddon my friend calls and tells me servers are down... me and my 7 friends were the ONLY 8 people online for a good 5 hours... that was the best pso moment EVER

TCZid
Mar 17, 2003, 10:45 PM
bump?

Korain
Mar 18, 2003, 09:50 AM
One time during v1 on dreamcast, me and a ranger whom I can't remember his name, ran around the lobby for like 8 or 9 straight hours.

TCZid
Mar 18, 2003, 10:24 AM
but was it a server crash? o.O

ginko990
Mar 18, 2003, 07:28 PM
On 2003-03-17 19:21, SeanX930 wrote:
nope, i've seen one of those before, no pics though because new computer don't have capture card yet.

HA, then as far as im concerned, never happend >:D

The_Hero_Of_Time
Mar 18, 2003, 10:00 PM
love rappies are the only thing i havent seen yet, are they really rare, or just a rare as AL/PAL rappies?

MonoxideChild
Mar 18, 2003, 10:21 PM
I've had something like that happen to me before. I remember a countdown before a maintenance, and the other 3 people in a game besides me somehow remained online. This was during Version 2 so we all went back to the lobby and played Go Go Ball, than the last challenge in C-Mode. By the time we got out of it, people we're getting back on by the dozens.

Meesh
Mar 18, 2003, 11:07 PM
Now i know ur all gonna think im pullin a newb here but, my coolest moment in PSO was the first time i go into hard mode, the first enemy i lay eyes one is an Al Rappy (which I hadnt seen before) and he drops a rare (at that time i didnt have any). http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

ginko990
Mar 18, 2003, 11:20 PM
On 2003-03-18 20:07, Meesh wrote:
Now i know ur all gonna think im pullin a newb here but, my coolest moment in PSO was the first time i go into hard mode, the first enemy i lay eyes one is an Al Rappy (which I hadnt seen before) and he drops a rare (at that time i didnt have any). http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Mine is actually better, (second coolest moment for me)

October 30th got home from shcool booted up PSO GC version offline, ep2. havnt gotten a single exp point. lol bam into the first room of temple, Nar Lilly in my face. I got trashed though. I woulda gotten a Dragon/Hp, 40 hp woulda been nice for a lvl 1 hunter ^_^.

Celes152
Mar 18, 2003, 11:50 PM
Do those Normal Nar Lilies still take you down? =X

silvermax
Mar 19, 2003, 12:26 AM
i just wana say that so far my coolest moment was on Hard DF, with my Ramarl, i had just enough Hp to survive Grants stand up cast a resta and get smacked by his claw back down to 4 hp. to think that one lvl and a general hp saved my ass 6 or 7 times http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

TCZid
Mar 19, 2003, 10:19 AM
My second best was... when My first character ever made was on TV, Yep Gamespot TV. (its now Extended play) It was my FOnewm lvl 65 name Zidane IX it was so great. I had it on video tape but I lost it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif but thats my second best time on pso.

Omni-SqwirL
Mar 19, 2003, 12:41 PM
When I first got online was one of mine, but the overall experience was awesome beyond compare. Possibly the exact best moment was facing this hacker that was bothering my friend. He would chase her around and delete her character every time she got on. So, I played some tricks on him. I used my friend's gameshark (yes, I hate that word more than anything) and seeing that he was a very simple minded man,I gave him a CK item and his days of pking newbies and my friend were over. The next day, I "accidently" broke my friend's gameshark disc....woopsie. At least it drove both of us out of temptation.

Being legit is soooooo much better

Link00seven
Mar 19, 2003, 04:23 PM
I've had lots of good moments.

Most back on good ol' Version 2.

Reenee
Mar 19, 2003, 04:54 PM
Nobody can deny the best moment was...

Your first time playing PSO.

Meesh
Mar 19, 2003, 06:43 PM
ok, ur right, i have to admit my first time playing was the coolest moment. and about my previous post, that was also the first enemy i came across.

ALPHAM0F0
Mar 19, 2003, 06:59 PM
when my first time playing c-mode, seeing a blue rappy, trying to hit it with my hunewearl, miss, miss, miss, BAM! im dead, and i dropped my scape so my friends force could use it, so for a week, my tombstone said.
"hey guys its a blue rappy!"
"killed by: al rappy"

ginko990
Mar 19, 2003, 08:05 PM
On 2003-03-18 20:50, Celes152 wrote:
Do those Normal Nar Lilies still take you down? =X

yea i still suck :/