PDA

View Full Version : are these real or not

fata55
Mar 5, 2001, 08:46 AM
there have been alot of rumors on units , armor and weapons . and i want to know if these rumors are ture or not.
1. Gladitor spike
2. Terror Claw
3. Nurse Wrench
4. Glass Saber
5. Extend wallet
6. god/equip
7. devil/equip
8. the SONIC mag
9 Kenjusie (type of saber)
10 butter knife
11. C bringers Sword
12. Technacial Claw
and one more thing . i've heard that someone has been hackin the weapons and made a cailber & del sabers buster into a a double sided weapon with those two on em. i would like to know if these items are true.
PEACE
NeZiSoP

ZiGDoG
Mar 5, 2001, 03:39 PM
I've also heard of some of the items on that list (butter knife? lol) but I have never seen them or know of anyone who claims to have them. Sorry.

Jim2001
Mar 5, 2001, 05:45 PM
I've never heard of the C-bringer's sword. I thought one might exist, but it apears that it's actually a c-bringer's rifle. Go figure.

drobb
Mar 9, 2001, 05:03 AM
Hi, I know that the claws do exist (technical claw, terror claw, and silence claw, not to mention the regular ol' Photon claw). The gladiator spike as well it true, im almost 99% sure the endless wallet is real, and the glass sword is also real, altho it has another name, that (glass sword) is what the japaneese call it (it is something Cannon) as for the rest, well who knows, i know many people who claim to have or seen a god/equip and devil/equip but who knows.
Hope that helps

PS: I think the sonic mag is real, i've heard stories of it being linked with the Sonic Adv.2 demo. something along the lines of playing it and gettin an S ranking on the game and it saves, cause it flashes your "save" icon on and off on your vmu when your playing