PDA

View Full Version : Raise your hand if you Were part of yesterdays Blackout.

FOkyasuta
Sep 9, 2011, 10:15 AM
*Raises his hand*

I mean of all things you would not expect a blackout so unexpectedly like this one. Rumors had it that it went all the way down to TJ, People were evacuated from skyscrapers, and i also heard people were in Elevators... And not to mention Ice was gone like in an Hour at the nearby stores and the Water Shortage alert wasn't good news at all.. And some people in my area stole a flat screen from the nearby Wal-Mart to. But at 4am the Street Lights turned on light and abit later, Power was back on. In short. To much Drama.

Akaimizu
Sep 9, 2011, 10:47 AM
Not a part of this particular blackout. My days of blackout started the Sunday of Hurricane Irene and didn't stop until around 3 days later. For some, it was about a week.

Blue-Hawk
Sep 9, 2011, 11:05 AM
*Raises his hand*

I mean of all things you would not expect a blackout so unexpectedly like this one. Rumors had it that it went all the way down to TJ, People were evacuated from skyscrapers, and i also heard people were in Elevators... And not to mention Ice was gone like in an Hour at the nearby stores and the Water Shortage alert wasn't good news at all.. And some people in my area stole a flat screen from the nearby Wal-Mart to. But at 4am the Street Lights turned on light and abit later, Power was back on. In short. To much Drama.

What blackout? Where was it?

FOkyasuta
Sep 9, 2011, 11:24 AM
What blackout? Where was it?

It started like somewhere in Utah and spread down to Cailiforna. I heard some-places weren't effected somehow.

Blue-Hawk
Sep 9, 2011, 11:27 AM
It started like somewhere in Utah and spread down to Cailiforna. I heard some-places weren't effected somehow.

Ah, that explains it. I'm on the east coast.

Split
Sep 9, 2011, 12:46 PM
And not to mention Ice was gone like in an Hour at the nearby storesSomeone stole the legendary greatsword of House Stark??

darkante
Sep 9, 2011, 01:44 PM
Man, i also want natural disasters and power failures, but noooo...
The worst i get is mild rain and cold weather....OMG RUN FOR YA LIVES!

Delete
Sep 9, 2011, 02:02 PM
Man, i also want natural disasters and power failures, but noooo...
The worst i get is mild rain and cold weather....OMG RUN FOR YA LIVES!

Ok, I guess we can spare a few tornados, but were keeping the rest.

Sinue_v2
Sep 9, 2011, 04:18 PM
Man, i also want natural disasters and power failures

Dude, you're from Sweden... the land of the Vikings. You guys used to be natural disasters.

Dhylec
Sep 9, 2011, 04:50 PM
From news sources, it's someone's error & by chance the system's failure causing the black out in the SW.

XTenguX
Sep 9, 2011, 08:27 PM
well there is another one coming.Maria its called.still not a hurracane tho.

BTW im from the caribean.

yoshiblue
Sep 10, 2011, 01:10 AM
Got a small one at night. Clouds be looming all day and night.

darkante
Sep 10, 2011, 04:14 AM
Ok, I guess we can spare a few tornados, but were keeping the rest.

Thatīs awfully nice of you.

Dude, you're from Sweden... the land of the Vikings. You guys used to be natural disasters.

Why thank you, i just like to fight nature from time to time.

Rubius-sama
Sep 10, 2011, 11:15 PM
I was part of it.

We're talking about the North Pole, right?

NeonaPulsar
Sep 12, 2011, 08:52 PM

ROFL. That right there was great. Had me laughing good.

But ya. I had a blackout/poweroutage a few days ago.

Isoya
Sep 13, 2011, 03:35 PM
I was part of it too, I'm in San Diego.
It was a good thing both my DS and PSP were fully charged though, and we had plenty of lanterns too! ^^

FOkyasuta
Sep 13, 2011, 03:45 PM
The only thing good about the black out is the fact that i could sleep since there was no lights. (I cant sleep in bed with lights. >.<)

๖ۣۜDetriment
Sep 14, 2011, 01:04 PM
yeah yo i lost power for 5 days, unh.