PDA

View Full Version : Infinity Weapon Question

Zer0_Knight
Sep 13, 2011, 05:45 PM
Where can I find the default human's twin daggers, Nightmare blood? I know they're available from a trade mission, but i still would like to know what enemy drops them. Thanks in advance~

Strauss
Sep 13, 2011, 09:53 PM
You can try your luck by doing War of the Winds (the Parum free mission with Dyla Bravace) at B rank and above. It's a possible clear box reward.

In terms of IMs, they also drop for table 2 of Stateria enemies with the Clad 6 Beach as the setting (level range 1-99).

Limbo_lag
Sep 14, 2011, 04:23 AM
Is there a particular class which improves the drop rate for this? I've been running B ranked IM's for a while now (with stateria enemies as the second enemy class, and at the beach), to no avail.

Also, are there higher ranked weapons which look the same as this? (For example, like with the Saika and Tumikiri Hyori blades)

Strauss
Sep 14, 2011, 11:27 AM
Drops in IMs have the same chance in dropping for all four types, so just choose the one you're most comfortable with when rare hunting. For the most part, any form of boost in rare drop rates will help you, as there are only a few select weapons that seem to be unaffected by it.

There are no other higher ranked versions of the Nightmare Blood, so if you really like the look, you'll just have to extend it.

Ami
Sep 14, 2011, 12:32 PM
There's also MAI, if you download the mission and then complete one stage you are able to get an assured 80% element of your choosing Nightmare Blood when you go on the reward item trade mission. Also MAI 1 has a chance to drop Nightmare Blood as well since Dilla Bravas is the boss for that mission. Note MAI is Multimode and Internet Multimode only, but the item trade missions are in story mode.

Zer0_Knight
Sep 14, 2011, 09:03 PM
Thanks for the responses everyone! I'll start looking right away since my main is currently getting back up to level after his first rebirth :3 also, is there a way to determine the enemies that will appear in an IM by any chance?

Limbo_lag
Sep 15, 2011, 01:13 AM
There's also MAI, if you download the mission and then complete one stage you are able to get an assured 80% element of your choosing Nightmare Blood when you go on the reward item trade mission. Also MAI 1 has a chance to drop Nightmare Blood as well since Dilla Bravas is the boss for that mission. Note MAI is Multimode and Internet Multimode only, but the item trade missions are in story mode.

Excellent. Time to get running. Thanks for the info :)

Thanks for the responses everyone! I'll start looking right away since my main is currently getting back up to level after his first rebirth :3 also, is there a way to determine the enemies that will appear in an IM by any chance?

Check out DeviFoxx's guide. It should have all the info to get you started on IMs :p