PDA

View Full Version : Infinity Online play

Digital Doom
Sep 16, 2011, 05:01 PM
So I tryed online for the first time today but I laged out of a game , maybe because it had 4 people in it and the connection was horrible idk.

I was wondering if you play with only 2 or 3 in a party will the lag decrease so I dont lag out of a game, atleast as often? Also is there a particular server, or universe were I can find english speaking players? Last question.- anyone want to do some GH runs tommorow so I can try to get a epd? Thanks!

blace
Sep 16, 2011, 05:05 PM
It all depends on the host of the party and your connection to that host. The more people that join a party the more it'll stress the connection strength.

For english speaking players most use xat, http://www.xat.com/psp2i, to find other people willing to party. There are also vents and MSN groups posted on the board a few times as well. You should look into them to see which suits you better.

As for the runs, I'm not much of an online player, so have fun gathering people for it.

Digital Doom
Sep 16, 2011, 05:07 PM
Thanks Blace. So If i make myself the leader of party ( make the game) would that be better for the connection?

Emp
Sep 16, 2011, 05:27 PM
Thanks Blace. So If i make myself the leader of party ( make the game) would that be better for the connection?

Still depends on your connection. If your connection is crap, then you'll dc making the rest of the party dc.