PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Weapon?

D Zonatai
Sep 18, 2011, 10:01 PM
WACHAAAA....forgot to check out the other threads! My bad o__o

Anyways, I like the Daggers (quick, neat, and awesome photon techniques), and the Rods, despite the rods being a bit hard to use o__o

Grimhart
Sep 18, 2011, 10:05 PM
Gunblade all the way. The Emperor Axion is my #1 weapon, and I've gotten really smooth at alternating between slashing and shooting.

D Zonatai
Sep 18, 2011, 10:06 PM
Haha, that sounds really awesome x'D My FOmar can't really use many of those, so I haven't gotten a chance to try it out...I do have a Blade Cannon(?) though...but I think I accidentally sold it >__<

Grimhart
Sep 18, 2011, 10:15 PM
I play as RAmarl, so I had pretty early exposure to gunblades. xD I switch over to rifle or twin handguns a lot for specific things, but the gunblade does just about everything.

Daggers are a lot of fun when playing as a HU, though. That and spears, but spears are more fun than they are useful. ^^;

D Zonatai
Sep 18, 2011, 10:18 PM
Probably, I'm also going to play around alot more with my other characters, but I want to get my FOmar to at least level 80 before I start on my others. I...like my FOmar too much, but he can never use the really cool rare weapons I use. I'm not too fond of the wands--just because of how they look--so I don't use the Bright Moon that I found x'D I'm looking for the rare Rods and rare Daggers, although the good ones I've found, dagger-wise, FOmar can't use them. Darn him.

Gunblades are just awesome, I'd say xD I envy Kai when I see him using his.

Grimhart
Sep 18, 2011, 10:37 PM
Yeah, finding good non-FO weapons for your FO can be kind of frustrating until much later on. What I've seen a lot of FOmars use often are sabers, actually. With a good power mag and some materials it works out nicely.

D Zonatai
Sep 18, 2011, 10:41 PM
I haven't actually really used the sabers o.o ...I do believe I've kept all of my good sabers, though, at least. My mag has a high power, at least, but I'm still a newbie to this all, so I'm still experimenting...

Grimhart
Sep 18, 2011, 11:09 PM
That's fine, PSZ is really easy to just experiment with compared to some of the other titles. Keep trying stuff out and see if anything clicks!

D Zonatai
Sep 19, 2011, 12:12 PM
Haha, yes : D I plan on it so I can be prepared when PSO2 comes out and I get it x3

striker0
Oct 10, 2011, 10:48 PM
I think, so far my favorite weapons are the double sabers, especially the Binary Saber.

Lixxy78
Oct 11, 2011, 08:47 AM
I prefer to use mechguns as I can still move while attacking. tried everything else and nothing gave me freedom like it. haven't played through as a force yet so i could be suprised. trying hard to get the Riverman Missouri atm. pretty sure that will be my favourite.

RLbitClassica
Oct 11, 2011, 09:15 AM
I would have to say i like swords the best(specifically yonohate in or atkatsuki in, sorry about spelling). They aren't the most versatile weapons, but they look awesome when you swing them. I also like double sabers, daggers and pistols.

Lesita
Oct 11, 2011, 01:35 PM
i'm not very sure on which weapon is my favorite, but i like rifle the most for the long range!

Shotte
Oct 14, 2011, 10:12 AM
Mechguns are horrifically efficient in the few areas when the enemies don't have a heavy resistance to guns. I also use Pistols a lot, as they're sort of a combo between fun and efficiency. I enjoy aiming with the Quick Draw PA (Even though that's arguably the worst). I like Gunblades sometimes, but despite being the most durable type of Ranger I don't really like using them for damage. That's why I tend to use the ones with a faster swing speed - They're much more enjoyable to use for me.

Melee wise, I enjoy using the Binary saber but don't find it much use. Sabers are weak but have good PA's, The Boxing Glove daggers are a fun weapon, but Spears are definitely my favourite Melee. They're under-rated in my opinion, they've got excellent crowd control and can be used by rangers as well. The PAs are also pretty unique.

Edit: Forgot about Laser Cannons. Unfortunately they're more a novelty weapon, but I use them to see how many enemies I can shoot at once. They do well against certain bosses, though.

D Zonatai
Oct 14, 2011, 10:19 AM
Well, at least I'm not the only one that likes the daggers x'D...

DoctorShanks
Oct 14, 2011, 04:48 PM
I really like simple and accurate weapons. Sabers are nice because of Force ride (and the other two PA's aren't so bad either). I really like Handguns on Rangers... but I like Gunblades as well. Right now because I'm playing a Force, my absolute favorite weapon is the Wand. Lv5 Celeb Magical sign is win at Paru and Gurhacia ^^

Seven7
Oct 21, 2011, 06:31 PM
I'm fond of the 2 handed swords.

Noblewine
Oct 22, 2011, 03:08 PM
I enjoyed all melee type weapons. I wish axes made the cut though. I use to dislike them in Universe but after using them for awhile I changed my mind.

NER0
Nov 1, 2011, 10:15 AM
Melias Breaker for Hunters

Psycho Wand for Forces

I never play Rangers so no nomination :(

Norco
Nov 1, 2011, 10:34 AM
My trustworthy Celeb-3 Gigas Romulus+30 29/0/0/43/0 Milion Rave. Trying to get a better one to replace it xD