PDA

View Full Version : fast meseta?

ToCool74
Sep 20, 2011, 04:30 PM
Anybody know of any missions for fast meseta?

I've been playing all day and just can not seem to rack up alot of meseta.

I'm currently at level 20.

Any suggestions?

Dragwind
Sep 20, 2011, 07:45 PM
At level 20, you shouldn't have to worry too much about the meseta you have. Just sell the junk you pick up and it should cover most of your expenses for now.

At that level, you also can't really hunt stuff that will sell for much in player shops either (for the most part).

I wouldn't worry about being able to make a lot of meseta until you're about 80-100 or so.

ToCool74
Sep 20, 2011, 09:58 PM
At level 20, you shouldn't have to worry too much about the meseta you have. Just sell the junk you pick up and it should cover most of your expenses for now.

At that level, you also can't really hunt stuff that will sell for much in player shops either (for the most part).

I wouldn't worry about being able to make a lot of meseta until you're about 80-100 or so.

Level 80!?

That sucks lol.

its going to take me 2 or 3 weeks to get to that level.

I'm still trying to feed and raise my PM so I can take it on missions and make it easier on myself.

Anyway, thanks for the tip.

Recon Tactical
Sep 22, 2011, 02:17 PM
At lower levels, focus on collecting Olpad and Copernia. They sell for about 20K-30K. Stack them up some, though.

TheAstarion
Sep 25, 2011, 09:10 AM
Also, if all you want to do with your PM is take it on missions, feed it EX traps (faster) or G traps (cheaper). Fireworks traps are even better but are only available for a short time each year.

A lv80 ranged bot made this way is the cheapest to manufacture. Next cheapest is an armour bot made by feeding it 2000 meseta 10* shoes (there's at least one style each for men and women at this price).

As for money itself, running the event will give more raw cash than a lot of things you can hunt and sell as a lv20.

CJ Johnny
Sep 26, 2011, 07:43 PM
1st! Quit School/Your Job.
2nd! Get rid of your girlfriend and wife.
3rd. Play PSU 24/7.

Meseta will drop into your inventory like rain.

Still!!! Keep your finger cross that the 360 don't quit on you.

RagolianHunter
Oct 5, 2011, 01:24 PM
3rd. Play PSU 24/7.

WTF are you serious I want to get monies too! But do I really have to ditch my wife AND my girlfriend???

JEBUS! :-P

Positive
Oct 5, 2011, 05:01 PM
WTF are you serious I want to get monies too! But do I really have to ditch my wife AND my girlfriend???

JEBUS! :-P

He didn't say you have to give up your mistress though.

Midori Oku
Oct 5, 2011, 10:23 PM
3rd. Play PSU 24/7.

Damn, I did not know I had a wife and girlfriend. My wife is going to be pissed. D: