PDA

View Full Version : Star Amplifier

HaLLa
Mar 18, 2003, 03:41 PM
Is it worth the time to get it??

demonknight
Mar 18, 2003, 03:53 PM
it is good if you dont have a good wand, i made twinkle star out of mine, its better than storm wands

Guntz348
Mar 18, 2003, 03:54 PM
If you want the things you can make with it, and have the other item. Here's a combo guide so you can see what it can make.

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=302

VulpesMundi
Mar 18, 2003, 03:56 PM
Not really. A force could make decent use of a Twinkle Star, and anybody could do okay with a Brightness Circle (assuming you can find a Spirit Garment). The thing is, you're using an Oran HUmar according to your current sig. You don't need a Twinkle Star (currently). And you can find a Brightness Circle in the Ultimate Temple. Not to mention that Oran also finds a Guard Wave (good armor for only requiring level 101) from an Ultimate Cave Pouilly Slime and an Aura Field (strongest armor in the game) from an Ultimate Temple Mil Lily. You really don't have any use for a Star Amplifier.

Edit: Because the fireflies made me do it. =>.>=
*Looks down.* Quiet, you. I never said I was perfect. I don't think anyone else would get the inside joke, anyway. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VulpesMundi on 2003-03-18 13:53 ]</font>

Celes152
Mar 18, 2003, 04:34 PM
On 2003-03-18 12:56, VulpesMundi wrote:
Not really. A force could make decent use of a Twinkle Star, and anybody could do okay with a Brightness Circle (assuming you can find a Spirit Garment). The thing is, you're using an Oran HUmar according to your current sig. You don't need a Twinkle Star (currently). And you can find a Brightness Circle in the Ultimate Temple. Not to mention that Oran also finds a Guard Wave (good armor for only requiring level 101) from an Ultimate Cave Pouilly Slime and an Aura Field (strongest armor in the game) from an Ultimate Temple Mil Lily. You really don't have any use for a Star Atomizer.

<.<
>.>