PDA

View Full Version : It is kind of amazing to see people back from nearly a decade ago here...

SolRiver
Sep 30, 2011, 10:54 PM
Time sure flew.

Heck, any poster with "registered 2003" etc should be at least near 30 now or something. (way pass 20)

I am sure some PSOworld members would have kids by now... To think we were basically all children back then when we registered.

PSO2 will be fun, even if the game is bad.

Have to seriously thank PSO-world.com for enduring such a long journey.

Nitro Vordex
Sep 30, 2011, 11:23 PM
I'm sure I'll be saying the same thing in about 5 years or so. Generations of PSO-Worlder's come and go, and I'm sure we'll see a new one soon.

Dhylec
Sep 30, 2011, 11:26 PM
Reminiscing olden days, 'old man'? ;3
Yeah, we are older now - with family & even children. But, I wasn't a teen when I started coming here. ;o

SolRiver
Oct 1, 2011, 01:29 AM
Reminiscing olden days, 'old man'? ;3
Yeah, we are older now - with family & even children. But, I wasn't a teen when I started coming here. ;o

Sure, not everyone was teen when they registered.

But, the possibility of a 12 years of old registered back then and now came back here with children... lol

Though highly unlikely because of current financial burden these days. Most children can't live in their home town because their home town gotten too expensive to live in :( let alone children.

Anyway, it is funny that I can still remember myself playing PSO like it was yesterday. Perhaps the PSO-world.com's similar design triggered all these memories.

Delete
Oct 1, 2011, 12:42 PM
Well when I joined I was still in school, now I'm done....have a decent job and got a decent place....life sure has changed.

Obscenity
Oct 1, 2011, 03:28 PM
I'm still here. I still play PSO.

Robert_Garcia
Oct 1, 2011, 11:10 PM
Wow...has it really been that long already?

Isoya
Oct 2, 2011, 12:41 AM
I feel SO out of place, but from the perspective of a recently joined member;
"Hey! C'mon, let's go! Our adventure hasn't even begun!"

FOkyasuta
Oct 2, 2011, 12:51 AM
I forgot my pass Years ago. Hell i still even remember the DC days and im only 15! XD

Neith
Oct 2, 2011, 06:49 AM
2003 club :lol:

I'm 26 in December, doesn't seem so long ago that I registered (under name UrikoBB3). No kids or anything yet though (my train of thought is 'why spend money on kids when I could spend it on the car' :wacko: )

SolRiver
Oct 6, 2011, 04:55 AM
I just went back to read my own post from 2003 etc... I don't remember a single thread/word of it. =/

Also kind of took notice the way I type message is also quite different.

Quite an interesting way to notice self change.

Katrina
Oct 8, 2011, 07:53 PM
I have the urge to vomit reading some of my old posts here. I was way too cutesy and in mid catgirl phase much too often. :3

Rusty Spoons
Oct 10, 2011, 07:36 PM
I have the urge to vomit reading some of my old posts here. I was way too cutesy and in mid catgirl phase much too often. :3

Ahh the image painting in my head when I read "mid catgirl phase" was too good. I didn't know about/join up psow until late in my pso career(yes, its quite similar to a job).

I've been reminiscing of the old days staying up all night playing pso on dreamcast. I've been looking ever since for a game/community that could be as good as pso; I still have yet to find it.

Keeping pso alive until I'm not...

Sagasu
Oct 12, 2011, 02:53 PM
Eight years. =_=;;

I joined the site when I was twelve though.

Yata The Prophet
Oct 14, 2011, 09:42 AM
No kids or anything yet though (my train of thought is 'why spend money on kids when I could spend it on the car' :wacko: )

I feel the same.

Welcome to PSO-W. Enjoy your stay and the (hopefully good) PSO2 game we will be getting next year.

MsConduct
Oct 15, 2011, 07:14 PM
My first Online game was PSO, 10 years ago now... Wow time sure does fly! I never bothered to register here, I've always been the lurking type

Rusty Spoons
Oct 15, 2011, 11:16 PM
[QUOTE=MsConduct;2693789I've always been the lurking type[/QUOTE]

My thoughts and actions agree.

-Crokar-
Oct 16, 2011, 09:09 PM
its only been 7 for me lost password and email for original account. and im still the same dork i was then only thinner!

Stixxx
Dec 16, 2011, 01:05 PM
2003 man that's nuthin lol now 2001 that's old school pso heheheh

and yeah now im 38.. booo

Lady Nadia
Dec 20, 2011, 05:12 AM
yaa tell me about it.. i aint been on these forums all that long but i been playing this crap since day 1 n still playing em. these games arent just for the kiddies :o

drizzle
Dec 20, 2011, 10:06 AM
Oh, thanks for making me feel old now. >:o

Lady Nadia
Dec 20, 2011, 11:17 AM
lol sorry.. just felt good to see some1 older than me for a change :p

Solstis
Jan 3, 2012, 08:54 PM
Oh gosh, what is this place.

Dhylec
Jan 3, 2012, 10:49 PM
Oh gosh, what is this place.
Yer old rumble house, sol!
...speaking of that, seen your other half, sef?

plus doncha remember it'z warnable for diggin up dirt from a year a ago? ;3

Norco
Jan 4, 2012, 08:32 PM
Now if only I registered when I found PSO-World back in 2004.. xD

Qragono
Jan 5, 2012, 08:00 AM
Still got original account and password that was assigned to me. I was 13 when I made this account and now I'm 22 with a kid on the way. I was lurking for 9 years.

Anon_Fire
Jan 7, 2012, 04:10 PM
Welcome back, PSO veterans.

I hope you're all ready for Phantasy Star Online 2.

SolRiver
Jan 11, 2012, 12:44 PM
Still got original account and password that was assigned to me. I was 13 when I made this account and now I'm 22 with a kid on the way. I was lurking for 9 years.

That's what I am talking about! XD

Congrat

Now we will see if you will be back for PSO3 or PSO4 when your kid is old enough to be in the same party as you.

Mantiskilla
Jan 11, 2012, 09:17 PM
I was one of those lurker types as well who really only came to the site b/c it has great info, but yeah I remember using the site since the DC days so what 2001-02 i think. Didn't register a name till 2010 b/c i wanted to get in with the community for PS Portable and see if i could find fellow ad hoc players on ps3.

ForceOfBrokenGlass
Jan 11, 2012, 11:19 PM
It didn't occur to me how young I was just 10 years ago. I'm the youngest of 3 and none of us are 30 yet. This place just happened to be the most helpful back when I was playing Ep 1&2 religiously. The calculators and guides saw more clicks than the boards did for me.

Lone_Wolf_Nasca
Jan 12, 2012, 03:09 AM
It's been a long time since I last posted in these forums, funny I would do an image search on my own character's name and up pops the link to PSOW. You never really forget the time spent on this place.

And yes, it's amusing to read my older posts, life was much better back then...

Solstis
Jan 17, 2012, 09:17 PM
Yer old rumble house, sol!
...speaking of that, seen your other half, sef?

plus doncha remember it'z warnable for diggin up dirt from a year a ago? ;3

That was like, 13 days prior. You stuff it, old man!

(Sef still exists! Confirmed)

Dhylec
Jan 17, 2012, 09:28 PM
That was like, 13 days prior. You stuff it, old man!

how clevar of joo to see that. not!

It's been a long time since I last posted in these forums, funny I would do an image search on my own character's name and up pops the link to PSOW. You never really forget the time spent on this place.

And yes, it's amusing to read my older posts, life was much better back then...
Hah, I guess ya can't forget a place where ya had a good time. Welcome back dood.