PDA

View Full Version : Infinity Infinity soundtrack?

IDOLA
Oct 1, 2011, 08:38 PM
Hello everybody. I haven't played Infinity yet but I noticed there is no official soundtrack for the game. Did this sequel share the same music as the first Portable 2?

GeoSword
Oct 1, 2011, 08:48 PM
Hello everybody. I haven't played Infinity yet but I noticed there is no official soundtrack for the game. Did this sequel share the same music as the first Portable 2?

So about that Infinity Soundtrack?

As you know, Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity doesn’t have an official soundtrack, (aside from those mini albums given with pre-orders.) But what is Hideaki Kobayashi’s say in all this? The man who composed Naked Sky (Clad 6 Resort), and Aire Iglesia (Ark Crowley) and the untitled Forest music from Phantasy Star Online 2? Well..

In response to a tweet where someone commended him on his musical works, he states he currently doesn’t have plans for a soundtrack, but thinks that someday he hopes he can do it.

Oh well…

We will just have to wait and see when it releases one day. Ridge Racer 6's OST released almost 3-4 years after its initial release, so I'm just going with that for now.