PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Felicia Wildstream
Oct 5, 2011, 07:02 PM
Hello everyone of the PSO-World Community! How are you all?

Well first of all I'm happy to be here, I had troubles with deciding to make an account here or not xD

What could I tell about myself?
I'm 21 years old and live in Germany. My birthday is on the 18th December and my sign of zodiac is Sagitarius. I speak German, English, a little bit French and Japanese.

At my freetime I'm drawing most of the time, playing games and chatting/hang around with my friends, but I also go swimming when we have too hot weather (and I hate the summer). I love to listen to Videogame music, but I also listen to Japanese, English and a bit German music.

Thanks to my best friend I finally got back into Phantasy Star Online, though I only know Episode 1 and 2 for the Gamecube. I remember playing Episode 1 on the computer many years ago, and I was able to play this game on the Gamecube again. Please go easy on me at that point, I try my best getting more into the franchise XD"

Besides of Phantasy Star I also play Sonic the Hedgehog, Star Fox, Project Zero/Fatal Frame, Zelda, Ratchet & Clank, Secret of Mana, Pokémon, Okami, Golden Sun, Super Mario, Tekken, BlazBlue, Super Smash Bros., Tetris, Mystical Ninja Goemon, Harvest Moon, Bomberman, Megaman X and Megaman Zero.

If you still have questions, feel free to ask me anything! =D

Sincerely:
Saphiria

Dhylec
Oct 5, 2011, 08:21 PM
Hi & welcome. ;)

yoshiblue
Oct 5, 2011, 08:27 PM
Hello and welcome to PSOW!
We hope you enjoy your stay!
May you make many friends and discover new thing!

Swimming in the winter isn't fun. Nice to meet you. See you out there.

φYoshiblue of FEZ's one man welcoming committeeφ

Older Brother
Oct 5, 2011, 08:32 PM
Hello and welcome to PSOW!
We hope you enjoy your stay!
May you make many friends and discover new thing!

Swimming in the winter isn't fun. Nice to meet you. See you out there.

φYoshiblue of FEZ's one man welcoming committeeφ

Howdy! Oh, and Blue, here's your bathing suit.

yoshiblue
Oct 5, 2011, 08:33 PM
speedos are the way to go

Older Brother
Oct 5, 2011, 08:44 PM
speedos are the way to go

*pulls the man-thong back between his fingers and launches it*

Felicia Wildstream
Oct 6, 2011, 07:43 AM
Thanks to all of you for the warm welcomings!

Isoya
Oct 6, 2011, 04:17 PM
Welcome to PSOW!
Where everyone here is completely and utterly insane! ^^
Normality is for boring people.

Felicia Wildstream
Oct 6, 2011, 08:28 PM
Haha thank you very much and yes, true words you said! :D

Freeze
Oct 7, 2011, 05:16 PM
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s20/DeepfreezeRAmar/AmandaBBwelcome.jpg

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s20/DeepfreezeRAmar/iceburgwelcome-2.jpg

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s20/DeepfreezeRAmar/heidiwelcome3.jpg

XTenguX
Oct 8, 2011, 09:25 AM
Hello everyone of the PSO-World Community! How are you all?

Well first of all I'm happy to be here, I had troubles with deciding to make an account here or not xD

What could I tell about myself?
I'm 21 years old and live in Germany. My birthday is on the 18th December and my sign of zodiac is Sagitarius. I speak German, English, a little bit French and Japanese.

At my freetime I'm drawing most of the time, playing games and chatting/hang around with my friends, but I also go swimming when we have too hot weather (and I hate the summer). I love to listen to Videogame music, but I also listen to Japanese, English and a bit German music.

Thanks to my best friend I finally got back into Phantasy Star Online, though I only know Episode 1 and 2 for the Gamecube. I remember playing Episode 1 on the computer many years ago, and I was able to play this game on the Gamecube again. Please go easy on me at that point, I try my best getting more into the franchise XD"

Besides of Phantasy Star I also play Sonic the Hedgehog, Star Fox, Project Zero/Fatal Frame, Zelda, Ratchet & Clank, Secret of Mana, Pokémon, Okami, Golden Sun, Super Mario, Tekken, BlazBlue, Super Smash Bros., Tetris, Mystical Ninja Goemon, Harvest Moon, Bomberman, Megaman X and Megaman Zero.

If you still have questions, feel free to ask me anything! =D

Sincerely:
Saphiria

youre hiredXD and welcome to pso world:-)

Felicia Wildstream
Oct 9, 2011, 08:08 PM
Thank you both very much! =D

Flash Ranger
Oct 10, 2011, 10:19 AM
Welcome to PSO World! Really hope you enjoy your time here!