PDA

View Full Version : JP market/ Clothes = get rich quick?

Willg
Oct 7, 2011, 06:15 PM
I was checking online for different clothes that I like so I could buy something cool. I go to my room and search up some of the male clothes and they are expensive but about what I thought they would be around. The story gets different here I searched for some of the women clothes and saw the prices and my head almost feel off seeing those numbers.

After seeing this I was wondering can you make more money throwing cash at the GC Shop clothes than going hunting for items and synthesising? Checking the market more I see that prices on things like cati/mind s is like almost 30 mil where as on the 360 server where I am from it sometimes breaks 1 mil at most.

It almost makes my head hurt trying to figure out a stable way to make good meseta on the market atm and was wondering if anyone had some advice or different things they like to try to get some decent meseta incoming.

Selphea
Oct 7, 2011, 06:26 PM
Only the good colors sell for a lot, and there are usually only like 2 good colors per outfit.

DeathDragon2332
Oct 7, 2011, 07:21 PM
Yeah if You get lucky some of the outfits are 250Mil others not so much. But yes if you waste lets say 10000GC on it. You may in fact get very very rich.

sugarFO
Oct 7, 2011, 11:08 PM
I know how you feel. The outfit I want is like 50-100mil I saw. And the stuff I am selling in my shop is like worth 50k lool. So unfair but I guess when you pay with real money it should be worth a lot...

TheAstarion
Oct 8, 2011, 06:02 AM
All these items are player-priced, unfortunately. And demand is such that if it fits on a newman female masterforce, it sells for a premium.

Nobody plays men, so male clothes are butt cheap. Even things that would be selling for insane amounts if they came to Xbox, like Ethan's coat, is 10-20K.

Then you get boobmonster outfits like Ana replica, cheapest is around a mil, good colours much more than that.

2000 GC is around £16, so, what, around $25? That gets you ten spins of the gacha, and I guarantee you'll get mostly men's clothes and useless buff items.

Better to run LoL C to stock yourself up with cool items, and sell the ones that drop XD

str898mustang
Oct 8, 2011, 06:13 AM
Better to run LoL C to stock yourself up with cool items, and sell the ones that drop XD

I'd like to know what items you can sell from Guardians Cash mission....you know since every weapon that drops there is account bound.

Crysteon
Oct 8, 2011, 07:58 AM
I'd like to know what items you can sell from Guardians Cash mission....you know since every weapon that drops there is account bound.

S+10 grinders...but those start dropping fairly only with tickets, lol.

Selphea
Oct 8, 2011, 09:39 AM
Then you get boobmonster outfits like Ana replica, cheapest is around a mil, good colours much more than that.

Nagisa Replica actually sells for more than Ana, despite less boobage

TheAstarion
Oct 8, 2011, 09:01 PM

What I meant was use the GC weapons, and sell things that drop in normal missions that are outclassed by GC stuff (nearly) all the time.

I typed it out in a derpy way. My bad.

Willg
Oct 9, 2011, 02:43 PM
So I am confused a little bit here are GC mission actually good to run to make meseta?