PDA

View Full Version : TRL...

sharkie-do
Mar 18, 2003, 07:17 PM
Am i the only one who thinks this show is crap? I used to watch the when it first came out and they actuall showed the whole video, even #10. Now they dont even show #1 for more than 30 seconds and its all about the freakin guests and freakin sreaming. Oh great, now they have Cuba gooding Jr. on. Who the hell cares. Its called music television but they dont show music for more than an hour a day except on diect effect and btw theres now way i will ever watch that. fo sheezy...

Guntz348
Mar 18, 2003, 07:38 PM
Nice double post. That show been has been dumb. besides MTV is pay to play, just like corpate radio. I don't even bother with it. XM is the shizzy though they play the best stuff there.

Edit: Use this button to delete your double post
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/edit.gif Then click the square that says delete and hit submit.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Guntz348 on 2003-03-18 16:39 ]</font>

TedEdFred
Mar 18, 2003, 07:42 PM
The only thing MTV has to do with Music Videos anymore is the occasional 60second clip of a video by some crappy rapper/"hip-hop artist". And late at night they have the videos on for the emo kiddies.

The rest of it is all boring reality tv and other crap.

MTV sucks ass, turn it off.

BlackCanaryOfDeath
Mar 18, 2003, 07:43 PM
What the hell is this?

MonoxideChild
Mar 18, 2003, 09:16 PM
Mtv has gone to crap. They play lame ass shows all day long. Here's a great idea MTV, how about playing a...I dunno....A FUCKING MUSIC VIDEO!?!

Just a thought.

sharkie-do
Mar 18, 2003, 09:20 PM
No doubt. Then they have this MTV2 thing. I personally dont get it but my grandma does and from what i can tell, they still play nothing but the same crappy ass justin timberlake videos over and over again and most of it is just commercials. Videos 24/7, my ass.

raiden999
Mar 19, 2003, 08:37 AM
I like MuchMusic better.

Stricker
Mar 19, 2003, 09:43 AM
It's been about 2 month I don't see MTV. There's only rap videos and stupid shows. I don't even like the "rock videos" they got. They only have punk and american bands like linkin park, adema, creed. I didn't say they suck. (no ofense). I just don't like any of that music.

Ness
Mar 19, 2003, 10:43 AM
On 2003-03-18 16:43, BlackCanaryOfDeath wrote:
What the hell is this?

I agree what is TRL?

Omni-SqwirL
Mar 19, 2003, 11:25 AM
Total Request Live...the suckiest show ever. I thought music was suppose to be about talent, not looks. I swear, if they got Simon Cowell (judge for American Idol) to judge and kick "artists" from record companies...34 of the artists in the top ten on the BillBoards suck really bad talent wise.

You do occasionally find a popular and talented band like Godsmack (the reason I mentioned them is because they have been the same throughout their fame and they actually have awesome guitar solos) and Evanescence (mainly because of the lead singer which has one of the most beautiful voices I have ever heard).

Back to dissing TRL...yeah, I stopped watching them when I realized that it sucked for me...they always played crappy videos all the time and never ever play talented stuff. It's all basically teenie boppers that call in, and occasionally you get some really bored punk wannabes voting for suck-metal (Weezer and Limp bizkit)

I don't want to offend anyone on this post either..I'm just stating my musical taste and opinions on TRL....even though everythin about TRL is 85.3% right.

Oh yeah, one more thing...Muchmusic is sooo better.

sharkie-do
Mar 19, 2003, 11:36 AM
They should make this a sticky...

Omni-SqwirL
Mar 19, 2003, 11:42 AM
On 2003-03-19 08:36, sharkie-do wrote:
They should make this a sticky...

Agreed