PDA

View Full Version : PSOBB problems

Rusty Spoons
Oct 9, 2011, 05:50 PM
I've come to the conclusion that my laptop just isn't good enough to run psobb. More specifically, my graphics just don't seem to cut it. It runs smoothly when I'm not looking at the groups of people in the lobby and similar situations. Otherwise my framerate is slooooooooow. Randomly it will run smooth in visually taxing areas, and that's the main reason why I'm posting here.

I just want an outside confirmation of the fact that i wont be able to do anything to make it work properly.

Yell at me for being a nub. I just want to play pso, and thought I would meet minimum requirements.

Thanks in advance to anyone who feels like helping(even if you just confirm my lappy graphics blow too hard for pso)

Also, sorry if there's already a post about this.

My laptop specs:
intel i3 @ 2.53 ghz
4gb ram
intel graphics media accelerator HD w/ 1696 mb of total graphics memory and 64mb dedicated (this right here is whats killing me and will forever kill me)
300gb HDD
windows 7 home premium x64

yoshiblue
Oct 9, 2011, 07:31 PM
It may also have to do with your connection to the server.

Rusty Spoons
Oct 9, 2011, 09:56 PM
I thought about that, and to my convenience I've got a gaming tower to test it on. It's not my internet connection, I can play just fine on the same connection with my nice computer. That's why I'm thinking its my graphics.

Thanks for the input!