PDA

View Full Version : Appraisal Inquiry: Holiday Rappy Items

MonkeyFunky
Mar 18, 2003, 07:33 PM
I would like to know what, if you are willing to offer them, your Xmas Presents and Jack-O-Lanterns are worth to you in trade?

On the flip side of that, to those who want Xmas Presents and Jack-O-Lanterns, what would you trade for one?

And please be honest. I would like to gauge what to offer, keep or look out for.

Thanks for your input.

R

MonkeyFunky
Mar 19, 2003, 11:59 AM
POW!

R

CrazyJ
Mar 19, 2003, 12:03 PM
friendly advice here, if and when dealing FOR X Mas Presents make sure they don't try to trade you "Present" cause that isn't what you're looking for.

-J

Atax
Mar 19, 2003, 12:08 PM
Another idea is to request to the person you're getting the present from, to open the present and get the mag cell you're after, for you.

CrazyJ
Mar 19, 2003, 12:10 PM
On 2003-03-19 09:08, Atax wrote:
Another idea is to request to the person you're getting the present from, to open the present and get the mag cell you're after, for you.

Good idea. Might want to do the foot work ahead of time and let them know what ID and character they'll need to use to get the cell you want.

FreakinRican
Mar 19, 2003, 12:13 PM
Jack-o-lanterns should actually be going down in value since Japanese v1.1 people get the easily. The way I heard to get the mag cell of your choice is doing a hard reset after opening a jack-o-lantern or christmas present. But, this is a very risky venture.

Atax
Mar 19, 2003, 12:17 PM
What mag cell you get isn't determined by char or ID, it's completely random.

I'm a JP ver 1.1 player. Heck, I even wrote the Jack O' Lantern quest guide for Jp ver 1.1 players, on this site. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

As for the reset trick, it's completely safe. I've done it dozens of times now and havn't had a single problem.

scmfxt
Mar 19, 2003, 02:05 PM
On 2003-03-19 09:17, Atax wrote:
What mag cell you get isn't determined by char or ID, it's completely random.

I'm a JP ver 1.1 player. Heck, I even wrote the Jack O' Lantern quest guide for Jp ver 1.1 players, on this site. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

As for the reset trick, it's completely safe. I've done it dozens of times now and havn't had a single problem.

Great job on the guide Atax. I wish I have JAP ver1.1 of PSO. An easy way to get free Jack O' Lantern. Yes the reset trick is completely safe. I had done many time trying to get 1 of each cell/part. I wish there was another easy way to get them.