PDA

View Full Version : Guardian Heroes Assemble!

Mantiskilla
Oct 12, 2011, 11:41 AM
Came out on XBLA today. Anyone else plan on getting this game? If so let me know b/c the more the merrier with this game that's for sure

BIG OLAF
Oct 12, 2011, 12:18 PM
I'll have to check it out first. What kind of game is it?

Mantiskilla
Oct 12, 2011, 12:39 PM
Classic beat em up game but more in depth. Character can lvl up; then you use skill points to raise the stats you want (STR, AGI, VIT, etc). Game also fights on 3 tiers (planes) similar to the fatal fury arcade 2 tier system. Here's a video of the gameplay from Saturn version (I got that also) but I would suggest dl the demo. Game has a high difficulty so it might take some getting used to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrydqcGSx1Q&feature=related

Weeaboolits
Oct 12, 2011, 01:13 PM
Had my eye on this one, didn't know it was coming out today.

Akaimizu
Oct 12, 2011, 02:02 PM
Definitely me, and a good bunch of those on my friends list.

Kent
Oct 12, 2011, 04:43 PM
You are doing a disservice to yourself and everyone else that has a 360 if you don't purchase this game. That's really all that needs to be said on the matter.

...As an added bonus though, Treasure has stated interest in making a new Guardian Heroes if the sales of this one prove to the publisher (Sega) that a sequel is viable on the market. So yeah, get those allards rolling and buy it.

On a semi-related note: It just feels so right to have my avatar wear a Sega Saturn shirt (while flying his remote-controlled Silvergun, no less). :wacko: