PDA

View Full Version : Fan Art Dumb fan art

CupOfCoffee
Oct 15, 2011, 11:01 PM
Sorry about this. I started scribbling, jokingly, an MS Paint entry for the "best PSO memory" Fan Works contest. But what came out was so dumb that I'm putting it in a spoiler box and not actually turning it into the contest. I also never had a Crazy Tune in any version of PSO.

Warning: TV-MA for violent content.

[spoiler-box]http://i510.photobucket.com/albums/s341/magcoffee/my_memory.png

(alternate caption: "Only in Japan!")[/spoiler-box]

Good luck to all the drawers, painters, printmakers, sculptors, renderers, et cetera, who plan to make good fan art.

qoxolg
Oct 16, 2011, 03:12 AM
haha! awesome! getting slices by the back of a guitar.. must have been a very very very strong guy.. :wacko:

Monochrome
Oct 16, 2011, 03:40 AM
I approve of any and all rappy-related violence! I never had a Crazy Tune either :(

My favorite was the Chameleon Scythe.

GCoffee
Oct 16, 2011, 06:47 AM
You fool, you just wasted the guaranteed win of that contest!

NoiseHERO
Oct 16, 2011, 07:36 AM
I still have to get that saber... my precious guitar shaped saber...

The rappy's brutal death face earns you points.

CupOfCoffee
Oct 16, 2011, 09:48 AM
Haha, yeah, you like how I even split the beak in half?

I started out thinking, "I should draw some Spengbab of a rappy!" but it didn't quite pan out how I'd hoped. Anyway, I forgot how merciless MS Paint is. I didn't do the coloring until the end, so I ended up using the horrible fill bucket tool. It took a million years to fill in the rectangles the strings and frets made. Fuck.

Sayara
Oct 16, 2011, 08:03 PM
Crazy Tune is the best saber ever.

Scejntjynahl
Oct 21, 2011, 12:10 PM
Akikos Wok was the best. >.>

Best team ever, a couple of Ramars with Samba Maracas and the rest with Crazy Tune sabers.