PDA

View Full Version : GC: Starting a New Clan

Riffin
Mar 18, 2003, 08:16 PM
This is just an inkling, but I'm thinking of starting a new clan of PSO people. Just a small one, no more than 10 people, of different classes, but under the level of 75 to start. Haven't worked out details, will put more info on this topic later. Reply if you may be interested. Oh yeah, and absolutely NO dupers!!! They anger me so.... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_evil.gif

Zeebo
Mar 18, 2003, 08:23 PM
What would this clan be doing?

Guntz348
Mar 18, 2003, 08:47 PM
You should put this in the "player matchup" section. You would get more responce there. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Riffin
Mar 18, 2003, 10:26 PM
Quite simply, we'd be doing anything we wanted. C-Mode to get some legit weps, etc. and just plain questing for items and exp. No specific meetings, but we would probably have to figure out a specific block. Antares or Deneb something probably. I saw you sig, so you obviously wont care about the no dupe rule. You wouldnt have to do anything special or look any special way or anything like that. Maybe just put something in you chars Guild Card. I'm thinking about making it so that all members must start with a new character and the only pre-vapmed item you can weild is a slot armor and/or your mag. I dunno, just sketchy details. PM or IM me to talk more. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Sal
Mar 19, 2003, 07:34 AM
Sounds pretty nice, when do you think this clan will be ready to go?

RogueXero
Mar 19, 2003, 02:38 PM
I'm level 73!! Would I be eligible?

Arucard
Mar 20, 2003, 02:35 AM
Hey sine me up too. I got a lvl. 50 Ramar and a lvl. 50 Fonewearl. Just let me know when your on and i would be happy to join.

Riffin
Mar 20, 2003, 04:25 PM
Well all, here's my plan. Some, many, maybe even all of you might be turned off by this but here goes... I think that all who join should use a brand new character starting at level 1. You can give the new character old mags as long as they're not too advanced or rare, and you can also transfer old armors with slots and some of your slots to the new level 1. This way we will all be struggling and leveling together, sharing rares etc. I only think we should have about six members (2 HUs, 2 FOs and 2 RAs) so all whove posted are welcome, any others please contact me. You can level your new cahracter up offline or online without us, I just think it'd be cool if we all started out as fresh. But I am very serious about no dupers and especially about the sharing idea. When someone needs something, you give, when someone needs cash and you have it to spare, you give. The big idea: SHARE Rares that the character you are in the clan with can not use!!! Or that you have doubles of!!! WE are going to be a team, and I just think that there are too many thiefs out there. I know I've played with more than my own share. All interested, please PM me or post here again. WE'll get this clan underway very soon.

Tentative Name: The Wandering Legits (LOL!)
Post any other ideas you may have on name or anything else! WE will also have to establish who will be what, etc. and where we'll meet.
Later all

Riffin

Brandon
Mar 20, 2003, 04:36 PM
Can I join? I have a Lv. 136 & 70 HUmar.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Brandon on 2003-03-20 13:38 ]</font>

Riffin
Mar 21, 2003, 11:27 AM
Well, I didnt quite expect such a turn out. I must say I am pleased to see so many willing to start from scratch. So far, Arucard has joined on as a Ranger, details yet to be decided, we have Brandon as a FO, lucky bugger gets start at Lv 2, darn my bleeding heart! I suspect that I shall be HUmar or newearl, so we need one of each class still! Remember I prefer that all of us start quite low, lv 1 preferably, though some of you might have exceptions. Tentatively we will be known as

THE WANDERING LEGITS

and we'll all just have to put :WL: in our Guild Cards or the whole name if you prefer. Im thinking that we'll be meeting on Antares, but the block number is undecided. Those who have joined, please dont level up your characters (except for mags perhaps) until we can all get online and go at it together. For now that's it! All those who still havent joined but would like to, PM me or post here and I'll get back to you when I can. Include, class youd like to be 1st second and third choices, name of character, and your email adress so I can reach you that way too.

Also to alreayd members, email their names too. We're almost there!!! Yey!! Soon we will be online. Later all.

magi_drakee
Mar 23, 2003, 06:30 AM
Hey I like your idea. I was looking to stay legit and find some LEGIT people to play with, and I'm considering joining WL if you want me in that is.
I have a FOmar right now who's at LVL 3, and kinda sucks so is that okay? rather then just starting a new character?

Suppa_Buddha
Mar 24, 2003, 10:51 PM
hey! im up to joinin ya. can i choose a HUcaseal? let me know!

Sparkoma
Mar 25, 2003, 12:51 AM
hey ill join i once had legit guy but card got corrupted and i wanted to do it.....my guy will be a HUcast if thats ok

Riffin
Mar 25, 2003, 03:42 AM
To the last three posters:

NO 1: Sure you can join with a lv 3 FOmar. He must have a low lvl MAG (no more than 10) and no super awesome slots or anything like that.

NO 2&3: You're both welcome. They must be low levels, read my guidelines above and all that.

All of you guys PM me and we'll set up a time to meet. Im EST time so we'll have to figure something out.

Thanks to all who replied, and to anymore who happen to visit this post, but unfortunately, I dont want this clan to be any larger than 6 or so, and I think we've got that.

So to all who are now officially in THE WANDERING LEGITS all PM me and we'll figure out where our first meeting of legit low level characters will be. Remember, the big thing is going to be sharing, so since there's six of us, we'll probably divide into two, go quest, and then meet back in the lobby to divy off items and stuff. Cross your fingers. Let's hope to be an actual Clan, questing online by the end of this week!!

Riffin
Mar 25, 2003, 03:44 AM
On 2003-03-24 21:51, Sparkoma wrote:
hey ill join i once had legit guy but card got corrupted and i wanted to do it.....my guy will be a HUcast if thats ok

This is a copy of my post in case you didnt see it: You apply to NO 2 and 3. PM me after reading. Send all info of character and your time zone etc.

To the last three posters:

NO 1: Sure you can join with a lv 3 FOmar. He must have a low lvl MAG (no more than 10) and no super awesome slots or anything like that.

NO 2&3: You're both welcome. They must be low levels, read my guidelines above and all that.

All of you guys PM me and we'll set up a time to meet. Im EST time so we'll have to figure something out.

Thanks to all who replied, and to anymore who happen to visit this post, but unfortunately, I dont want this clan to be any larger than 6 or so, and I think we've got that.

So to all who are now officially in THE WANDERING LEGITS all PM me and we'll figure out where our first meeting of legit low level characters will be. Remember, the big thing is going to be sharing, so since there's six of us, we'll probably divide into two, go quest, and then meet back in the lobby to divy off items and stuff. Cross your fingers. Let's hope to be an actual Clan, questing online by the end of this week!!

magi_drakee
Mar 25, 2003, 04:28 PM
Ok so im gonna make a new character anyway, but before i do that, i just have to know if we are memebers of WL, should we put a tag?
and if so, what would it be?
[WL] {WL} etc