PDA

View Full Version : Should i switch too JP Servers?

HappyPenguin
Oct 20, 2011, 04:58 PM
Im now mad that they have Nagisa Replica and ALL THE OTHER WEAPONS we dont have
In my parents case
WASTE OF MONEY IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND JP
Is there any way i can learn it faster or how i can switch?
Im hoping for Christmas too switch but need too learn JP
Should i switch?

ashley50
Oct 20, 2011, 05:04 PM
Look before you leap?
No...just jump in and see if you'll sink or float.

Some will definitely mention "just learn Hiragana and Katakana and you're set" line, sooner or later.

If you're WILLING to learn (to play a game lol), then it shouldn't be a problem.

Proto07
Oct 20, 2011, 05:16 PM
If you've been playing PSU for a while you should be able to tell what the menus say. So navigating shouldn't be too hard. As for drops I'm not sure. I'm still low level but I know if its shiny I keep.

HappyPenguin
Oct 20, 2011, 05:24 PM
Good idea my first account back in 2008? i think was banned in The US server and now i have another account LONG STORY SHORT which is 142 or 141 so i know my menus

HappyPenguin
Oct 20, 2011, 05:26 PM
If you're WILLING to learn (to play a game lol), then it shouldn't be a problem.

Im also trying too learn it too read Manga

VexedEyes
Oct 21, 2011, 01:35 PM
You could do the free course on jp for a while to help *Ahem* learn while ur parents see how vast of an improvement it is too the 360, and learning a new language could be considered "educational" so thats a bonus, for them.

Asmodios
Oct 21, 2011, 02:59 PM
how do you switch servers?

Zeota
Oct 21, 2011, 03:05 PM
You don't, as they're completely separate.

HappyPenguin
Oct 21, 2011, 04:57 PM
My Mom oks i can learn but my Dad JUST said "If you wanna talk too your self for hours too learn it its up too you."
Good luck getting him too see its better.

Selphea
Oct 21, 2011, 05:16 PM
There's importers and translation programs :3 Sides, you can try it for free. I recommend staying Free Course till like, level 70-100 so you can decide whether JP is really for you before spending money on it.

CJ Johnny
Oct 21, 2011, 05:24 PM
This is not a question.

Should you, or Should you not.
Than again.
It is not a 'Switch to'.

When Money is a concern.
Advice is: Don't start and get a job.

Remember this: Live and Learn.

Selphea
Oct 21, 2011, 05:55 PM
Wut.

Money, or rather the spending of it, should always be a concern no matter how rich a person is. I don't tip for shitty service and frankly I probably never will. I also won't approve stupid amounts of spending just because I have the money for it.

Learn what you will be paying for and make an educated decision.