PDA

View Full Version : PSU Reskin Input

Liliane Kaze
Oct 23, 2011, 04:34 PM
I dont know if this has been discussed before or not... My account was apparently inactive long enough to get deleted, and I just got back.

But since we're going to continue getting reskinned weapons (no sense complaining or arguing, we know they'll come) why not have some player input about how some of them might be done?

I for one am not fond of getting A rank bodies made S and given better stats. It just seems like the person who decided what reskin to do for that weapon didnt care. But maybe we could actually get some reskins people might actually like. I'm not sure how many of the special effects can be duplicated, but how about a swrod reskin having the Agito Repca body, and the Kan Yu's fire aura? Or a Love Infernoc reskin with the Deghana Cannon bullet? Just some ideas, I've had several. I think if the reskins were something players would think were "cool" there wouldnt be as much fuss over them, and they wouldnt feel like such a let-down.

.Rusty.
Oct 23, 2011, 04:40 PM
It has been discussed before and edward ignored it.

Cloud Strife
Oct 24, 2011, 01:46 AM
Sega are panzies, nuff said...

Miyavi-sensei
Oct 24, 2011, 10:42 AM
Ive told people to make a petition for better content but everyone is too lazy, im thinking of just makeing one myself.

.Rusty.
Oct 24, 2011, 10:45 AM
Um dlc thread on official forums?

Miyavi-sensei
Oct 24, 2011, 10:55 AM
Um dlc thread on official forums?

I dont even know how to get on the official forums, i never see a link on here

.Rusty.
Oct 24, 2011, 10:58 AM
http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?375276-How-does-the-community-feel-about-DLC-for-PSU

Keilyn
Oct 24, 2011, 04:48 PM
You know....

Where I grew up, if you were an Agent who delivered "false hope" and "empty promises" as a measure for maintaining the population and you went back on your own personal word, your body turned up dead somewhere...

...that people here only open their mouth and deliver a promise when they know they can keep it and we don't trust anyone in any position of power who declares promises as a measure to obtain popularity and control.

SEGA can release a million titles in the United States. As long as it says "SEGA" anywhere on any title, I won't buy them. Simple as that.

bloodflowers
Oct 24, 2011, 05:34 PM
That DLC suggestion was at best hugely naive on Edward's part, and at worst a deliberate and cynical attempt to misdirect the anger by extending a false hope. It seems highly coincidental that this should happen just after dropping the deskin-content-bomb thread on PSOW while the official forums were down.

HappyPenguin
Oct 25, 2011, 12:45 AM
Thus proves SEGA is the worst company ever....

Making a Petition would not be a bad idea.....

If SEGA seen how many people signed it then yes........

And the Weapon model idea that Kaze had is a very good idea.

bloodflowers
Oct 25, 2011, 10:47 AM
Look at that pointless thread on the official forum, if that doesn't count as strong customer opinion, what does?

They've picked their course - looks set in stone now.

Liliane Kaze
Oct 28, 2011, 03:32 PM
Wether anyone feels it is "set in stone" or not, voicing public opinion should never be degraded. Even if we are ignored, atleast we will feel like we tried by the end of the day. As members of this community, that really is our only responsibility. Just to try and make a difference any way we know how.

Ilikelamp7
Oct 28, 2011, 05:24 PM
SEGA: Community? FUCK THAT!

Kizer497
Dec 9, 2011, 04:54 AM
this whole re skin situation is ridicules. I keep hearing that its copy writing issues with the weps. that doesn't make a lick of since because its still with in the company. As I said a while back, let us have a art contest or something so then we could be so called unique. They are just lazy >>

Midori Oku
Dec 9, 2011, 05:02 AM
this whole re skin situation is ridicules. I keep hearing that its copy writing issues with the weps. that doesn't make a lick of since because its still with in the company. As I said a while back, let us have a art contest or something so then we could be so called unique. They are just lazy >>

It's because we do not have the data in the DLC, meaning we would need another download. The problem is that Sega is too lazy to do anything about it. They just use existing weapon models that we have. Even with an art contest there would still have to be a download or a small title update patch, both of which are very unlikely.

Kizer497
Dec 9, 2011, 05:08 AM
yea that's true. well the new year is coming up so lets see what happens then. Will the 360 server die or will sega actually look out for us this time?

http://www.bmecha.com/images/post/gundam_unicorn/gundam_unicorn_ep3.jpg

darkfighterx
Dec 13, 2011, 10:53 PM
I dont know if this has been discussed before or not... My account was apparently inactive long enough to get deleted, and I just got back.

But since we're going to continue getting reskinned weapons (no sense complaining or arguing, we know they'll come) why not have some player input about how some of them might be done?

I for one am not fond of getting A rank bodies made S and given better stats. It just seems like the person who decided what reskin to do for that weapon didnt care. But maybe we could actually get some reskins people might actually like. I'm not sure how many of the special effects can be duplicated, but how about a swrod reskin having the Agito Repca body, and the Kan Yu's fire aura? Or a Love Infernoc reskin with the Deghana Cannon bullet? Just some ideas, I've had several. I think if the reskins were something players would think were "cool" there wouldnt be as much fuss over them, and they wouldnt feel like such a let-down.
im really dissapointed in the liberty cannon reskin from the trade post..what a waste of zero-photon! and about these A ranks with high stats, for a noob great!...get big stats for cheap i.e easy 10^ but annoying that i worked hard for my S rank pallet

XbikXBd
Dec 14, 2011, 12:01 AM
im really dissapointed in the liberty cannon reskin from the trade post..what a waste of zero-photon! and about these A ranks with high stats, for a noob great!...get big stats for cheap i.e easy 10^ but annoying that i worked hard for my S rank pallet

hey hey some A ranks are better then S's lol