PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts 3 DELAY

HappyPenguin
Oct 25, 2011, 12:35 AM
Now that the new FF Game has been screwed over and they half too remake the ENTIRE Development team pretty much means Kingdom Hearts 3 Will be delayed Unless they decide too make that first
What do you think will happen?
Discuss

Zarode
Oct 25, 2011, 01:06 AM
I wish I cared for Squeemish anymore.

joefro
Oct 25, 2011, 03:31 AM
This thread makes no sense at all. I am not even trying to be sarcastic. I honestly just don't understand what's going on.

Delete
Oct 25, 2011, 04:25 AM
I don't recall Kingdom Hearts having a release date yet, so there's really no telling when it will be out. My best guess is mid to late 2012.

Blue-Hawk
Oct 25, 2011, 09:51 AM
They are making another Kingdom Hearts game? WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Stop making sequals to some of the most god AWFUL games out there!

blace
Oct 25, 2011, 11:14 AM
They are making another Kingdom Hearts game? WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Stop making sequals to some of the most god AWFUL games out there!
Yep there's a game out there that wraps out the others from PS2 to the PSP games. DS doesn't really count either and this game is supposed to finish the story of neverending struggle between light and darkness.

Who the hell cares about it though, the game is dead in the water at this point considering that KH was released way back when the PS2 was at its prime. Everything else after was an attempt to build hype on it, leading to a final struggle type of deal.

Ceresa
Oct 25, 2011, 12:26 PM
Yep there's a game out there that wraps out the others from PS2 to the PSP games. DS doesn't really count either and this game is supposed to finish the story of neverending struggle between light and darkness.

I can't believe people actually give a shit about Sora and his battle against generic evil darkness. The Disney stuff was the real treat that we can't get in 500 other games, and all the good villains have been done already.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Oct 25, 2011, 02:54 PM
Now that the new FF Game has been screwed over and they half too remake the ENTIRE Development team pretty much means Kingdom Hearts 3 Will be delayed Unless they decide too make that first
Discuss

i for one am not a troll who just came on here to say that a game i don't like is THE SPAWN OF SATAN!!!!, and i didn't realize they had redone the team for FF13V (also a pretty cool looking game). The Kingdom Hearts series is fun, the plot is engaging because it twists and they actually give a decent effort to explain some of the "chosen one" stuff, and sure not all the spinoff games were good (RE:Coded was disappointing to say the least), but 358/2 days really got me to care about the characters and Organization 13, while Birth By Sleep was extremely important to the plot, and like i said, they're fun games.

Kent
Oct 25, 2011, 04:40 PM
Discuss
Can you rephrase this a little more coherently?

A development team being rearranged is generally a pretty big deal, like with what happened with the decisively not-new Final Fantasy XIV, so I'd figured it would've been all over the relevant news sites.

Though Versus is the only Final Fantasy game that's really relevant to Kingdom Hearts at all, and I hadn't heard anything about it being delayed or having a development team reshuffle... But it's already in development hell, and has been there for, what, five years now?

NoiseHERO
Oct 26, 2011, 01:50 PM
I can't believe people actually give a shit about Sora and his battle against generic evil darkness. The Disney stuff was the real treat that we can't get in 500 other games, and all the good villains have been done already.

People played KH for the disney parts?-Oh it's you.

yoshiblue
Oct 26, 2011, 03:39 PM
Got to love Ceresa.