PDA

View Full Version : PSZ Dropcharts

Norco
Nov 1, 2011, 08:51 PM
Yoo ^_^

It doesn't say that Heaven's Mother drop Rouge Pulse, which Heaven's Mother does.

Eclipse5632
Nov 1, 2011, 09:09 PM
I mentioned this over in the PSZ guides thread too, but Force Mothers on Super Hard can drop Luzparias, Trois Souther, and Loneos and these aren't mentioned on the Eternal Tower drop chart or those items' respective pages.

@Norcp: I'm assuming you're also talking about Super Hard?

Norco
Nov 2, 2011, 07:04 AM
@Eclipse: Oh right thanks for mentioning that. Yes, I am talking about Super Hard. As for the drops you mentioned I can say that I've got those from Force Mother as well.

Also Blade Mother on Super Hard drops Morgenlote. I've got most of my Morgenlotes from Blade Mother.

Ryna
Nov 3, 2011, 07:08 AM
The drop charts have been updated. Let us know if you spot any other unreported drops.

Norco
Nov 3, 2011, 07:20 AM
Thanks! Will do, just started a new Tower run so I'll keep my eyes open.

DoctorShanks
Nov 3, 2011, 03:27 PM
I've noticed alot of items dropping from the Mother bosses that didn't appear on their drop charts (though it's been so long that I've forgotten). The drop charts for each other looks fine. I'll go and do a tower run sometime this or next week to help out.

Eclipse5632
Nov 6, 2011, 01:45 AM
I just received an Eclamasach from a SH Blade Mother.

Ken & Robo
Nov 6, 2011, 01:58 AM
To add to that, the Shot Mother can drop a Gallatin and a Lavateinn as well.

DoctorShanks
Nov 8, 2011, 08:12 AM
Blade Mother drops many Eclamasachs. I also found an Ainsraiffe, Adoralphs and Mehrennenka from Blade Mother. Force Mother dropped me an Alice Olivia. Shot mother dropped me a Nemesis.

Now Heavens Mother dropped me alot, but I'm a little foggy on this one. I know for sure she dropped me a Trois Souther, Foie Haze, and a Kerykeion. Everything else is she gave me was already listed.

Well Norco, I guess it's all you now. I can't imagine me doing another tower run for a while.

Eclipse5632
Nov 13, 2011, 12:25 AM
Not a drop chart issue, but the Photon Art "Linear Shake" is misspelled "Linear Shave" on both the Photon Arts page and every shield page I checked that had that PA.

Ken & Robo
Nov 14, 2011, 12:05 AM
I should have added this here a long time ago:

Unlike other swords, the Akatsuki Fu and Akatsuki In can only hit one enemy at a time, both normally and with their Photon Arts.

Norco
Dec 22, 2011, 08:55 AM
Now here is one I did not expect. Force Mother can drop Rouge Pulse, I think many will appreciate knowing this.

Edit: On Super Hard of course xD
Edit2: Shot Mother also drops Yellow Sun on SH.

Cavarcous
Feb 2, 2012, 09:40 PM
Just found a Vraolet on Normal Eternal Tower from Shot Mother. Best looking Gunblade imo.. too bad I was on my RaNewm when I found it, and it had no %'s, no ele, and no art. -_- so I fed it to my 99hit/1guard mag I'm raising. :3

Ryna
Feb 4, 2012, 10:37 AM
Thanks for the contributions, the drop charts have been updated.