PDA

View Full Version : I need help with leveling GM shots!

Pown@ge
Nov 4, 2011, 04:44 PM
Somebody please tell a mission thats good for leveling twin handgun, laser cannon, rifle, and shotgun pa's i need help!:-)

TheAstarion
Nov 5, 2011, 08:01 AM
Laser cannon - Sakura Blast. Slow-moving boomas are easy to line up for maximum tags in minimum hits. Also, White Beast has a lot of narrow corridors where enemies can't move far out of range.

Unsafe Passage/R is good for a lot of things, I hear.

The other things only hit as many times as you shoot basically. Shotguns, get close to get all 3, 4 or 5 shots to tag the same dude if you can. Rifles and twinguns only hit one dude.

The lower your ATP, the less damage you do, meaning the more shots needed to kill a fodder enemy. If you're slaughtering things too quickly, try changing to, say, a low level Protranser, Guntecher, or even Acrotecher for twinguns, and using C-ranks (A-ranks for lasers) until your bullets get high enough to use properly (21 normally, 20max for AT twinguns)

xXWarMachineXx
Nov 10, 2011, 05:21 AM
Just kill more enemies duh.

Zerolimit
Nov 10, 2011, 07:17 AM
there is always the wall its called endrum remnants

str898mustang
Nov 10, 2011, 07:18 AM
there is always the wall its called endrum remnants

that doesn't work anymore....you'll kill them

leezy
Dec 7, 2011, 01:34 AM
Eazy play mission and stop switching pa,play the same pa tell it hit 50 then change to the next one,
And white beast is good,a lot off monster to kill.

AnonymousHat00
Dec 9, 2011, 09:31 AM
i would suggest to wait for a PA boost to lvl cannon bullets since they are prolly the hardest to level since they really don't get enough exp unless you hit multiple enemies. and there is a PA boost out right now with the new mission thing. I dotn know what it is or if its a GBR or ot oh well i guess.

leezy
Dec 9, 2011, 06:38 PM
There no pa boost out right now,

AnonymousHat00
Dec 13, 2011, 04:21 PM
There no pa boost out right now,

i must have read something wrong then :-?

XbikXBd
Dec 14, 2011, 12:10 AM
are you on xbox? or PC? cuz remnants is not fixed on xbox still....

oG Epik
Jan 8, 2012, 07:12 PM
Shotguns-anywhere
TwinHandgun/rifles/cannons- Unsafe passage/r

Your best bet is make a Newman get it to Gunmaster find c-b rank everything get high grinds and Just throw on some music and press x lol.

Akaimizu
Jan 13, 2012, 01:28 PM
You usually want Gunmaster for the shot speed.

Of course, back during a previous Winter event, the Poulty alley used to be the best place ever to level any bullets on. (The one mission in which 1 spot had a huge supply of those suckers which actually took a decent number of shots to take down. You'll be there for minutes clearing them, without having to stop or move.)

Not sure if there's a current mission with a similar setup.

Pown@ge
Jan 25, 2012, 07:28 PM
are you on xbox? or PC? cuz remnants is not fixed on xbox still....

I'm on xbox, where is the place on remnants?

Pown@ge
Mar 26, 2012, 03:21 PM
Xbox, what is remnants?

desturel
Mar 27, 2012, 04:34 PM
Xbox, what is remnants?

Endrum Remnants is a mission on Parum. It's located in the Seabed area. The "quickest" way to get to Seabed if you don't already have it unlocked is do Train Rescue then run straight across the lobby to the far door. Endrum Remnants is located there.

Endrum The spawn you are looking for has a large room with a large group of blue casts (Special Ops (Kanohne) ) that use Mayalee Shot (the sleep rifle). They heal themselves constantly, but they are only level 150 so they die pretty quickly if you just shoot at them nonstop.

PSO God/Ability
Mar 28, 2012, 10:17 AM
any bullet or tech can be leveled moderately easy on sakura blast at the highest difficulty available, hiding spots and high HP boomas make for a boring but effective way to level them.

i took about 20 techs from low levels to 50 there in less than 2 weeks and took all my lasers from 1-31 there too. on 360, about to do it again on JP :(

thunder-ray
Mar 29, 2012, 12:19 AM
Rifles: Plains Overlord.

Shotguns, twin handguns and laser cannons: Sleeping Warriors.