PDA

View Full Version : Infinity best way to deal with finjers

adonis565
Nov 6, 2011, 08:51 PM
those thing piss me off to no end not even debuffs help

Limbo_lag
Nov 6, 2011, 09:30 PM
What...are you talking about? If its a monster, just level up and/or practice perfect blocking.

Sinue_v2
Nov 6, 2011, 09:37 PM
They are in Infinity? Christ... but I'll bet there not nearly as annoying as their PSZero counterparts. There's just far more offensive and defensive option to exploit their movement/attack patterns to take them out. Kind of like how Sinows and Delsabers aren't nearly as threatening in PSP2 as they were in PSO.

Best advise I could give you from my experience on PSZero is just dodge their fire until they get hung up on a wall. Since they move in wide arcs, they tend to get caught on obstacles and keep ramming them until they either spin (which pushes them off the wall) enough to continue, or they take a different route. Stay close to walls and take advantage of their momentary immobility with a weapon that has high Machine %'s... or whatever their corresponding PSU elemental weaknesses are. I doubt that'll help you much though, since that is likely just an artifact of the game build unique to PSZero which didn't make the transition.

Do they still come of three flavors of status effect inflicting annoyance?

Mike
Nov 7, 2011, 01:08 AM
They are in Infinity? Christ... but I'll bet there not nearly as annoying as their PSZero counterparts.
They are annoying no matter what the setting.

Do they still come of three flavors of status effect inflicting annoyance?
Yup.

Anyways, since there are no machine %s in Infinity, you'll need to the weakness for each Finjer. R is :fire:, G is :lightning:, and B is :ice:. Each Finjer also has is strong against a particular attack. R is strong against melee, G is strong against techs, and B is strong against ranged. While keeping that all in mind:

dodge their fire until they get hung up on a wall.
or try to knock them over with a PA or tech.

adonis565
Nov 7, 2011, 01:55 PM
would sazonde work?

Noblewine
Nov 7, 2011, 02:04 PM
I would trap them into a corner or a wall then use a weapon that will hit all three. I found spear/sword to be really useful or I apply a side effect like shock or confuse. Knocking them down is a good idea too. I don't know much about the SA techs but are those the techs that juggle/stun lock enemies?

Emp
Nov 7, 2011, 02:23 PM
would sazonde work?

I would trap them into a corner or a wall then use a weapon that will hit all three. I found spear/sword to be really useful or I apply a side effect like shock or confuse. Knocking them down is a good idea too. I don't know much about the SA techs but are those the techs that juggle/stun lock enemies?

Yes sazonde would work providing you group the whole spawn together. Its hard to group them and when you dont, there's always a finjer waiting to ram you in the back.

Miki~
Nov 7, 2011, 02:26 PM
Are Finjers the ones that look like they're riding on surfboards? sorry i never played the game they're from.

Emp
Nov 7, 2011, 02:28 PM
Are Finjers the ones that look like they're riding on surfboards? sorry i never played the game they're from.

Yes. ^^

Digital Doom
Nov 8, 2011, 09:34 AM
:lightning: Sazonde knocks then down and keeps them down and kills them quickly

Limbo_lag
Nov 8, 2011, 09:53 AM
Yes. ^^

Ah. I see. Those things.

I'd go with twin handguns. Dual heaven punishers with freeze take them down pretty easily.