PDA

View Full Version : Whts your Favorive Area?

NER0
Nov 7, 2011, 10:24 AM
My favorite area in the game is the Ozette Wetlands. The music is so peaceful and relaxing and goes perfectly with the soft rain falling around you. If you gaze off the docks you can count the lily pads, or maybe even spot the remains of sunken ships! Every time I play through this area it is truly a joy.

What are your favorites?

Norco
Nov 7, 2011, 10:31 AM
Eternal Tower floor 91 - 101 ^_^

RLbitClassica
Nov 7, 2011, 11:29 AM
I really like dark shrine, especially the "limbo" area in between the light and dark sections of the level. I also like Rioh a lot and I like the wetlands, but I dislike fighting the enemies there.

Noblewine
Nov 7, 2011, 01:39 PM
Paru its a fun area to hunt for mags and the boss is fun to fight.
I also like the final level. Music sounds like something from Metroid and the I love the lobby inbetween the first portion of the level and next portion.

ForceOfBrokenGlass
Nov 7, 2011, 05:48 PM
I like the Dark Shrine most. The setting and music make it fairly chilling. Mother Trinity is probably the most interesting boss.

Eclipse5632
Nov 7, 2011, 05:56 PM
Dark Shrine definitely has the coolest music imo. Rioh might be my favorite area in terms of appearances, though. I especially like the midpoint, where you can see the teleporter to the moon and shooting stars. =o

Ken & Robo
Nov 7, 2011, 06:01 PM
I'm with Eclipse, though I do get bored with the Dark Shrine theme until you get to the second-half. Rioh Snowfield is a very nice place in terms of scenery. I also love the Rioh Snowfield theme. I personally thought it was a beautifully-composed song. What a nice place to start as a CAST, especially when you have headphones on. :3

Norco
Nov 7, 2011, 06:03 PM
Dark Shrine definitely has the coolest music imo.
Eternal Tower floor 91 - 99 got the same music -_^

RLbitClassica
Nov 7, 2011, 06:19 PM
I don't know about anyone else, but I think ghuracia valley is fairly pleasant as well

ZeroxGT
Nov 8, 2011, 12:29 AM
meh just gimme Dark Shrine,Rioh,Paru,valley and wetlands... Im happy with those as I do llove the music oh and the beginning of ET before the level music....
Oh and i like the rare hostile versios of Dark Shrine,Paru, Ruins...(as far as music goes)

Atbar
Nov 8, 2011, 01:24 AM
I like Makara Ruins. For me, that's the most relaxing level in the game.

RLbitClassica
Nov 8, 2011, 01:57 AM
A better way to make this list is to state which levels I DISLIKE. The only one is arca plant, but that's only because of how annoying the enemies are. The level and enemy design are actually really nice.

Atbar
Nov 8, 2011, 02:00 AM
Haha, Classica. That level is stressful with all the unmissable attacks and the Arkz.

RLbitClassica
Nov 8, 2011, 02:24 AM
Its the reason I will never trek out to find a milias breaker. At least not by myself.

Ken & Robo
Nov 8, 2011, 02:38 PM
Ugh, I don't want to think about Millias Breaker hunting ever again. I hate all machine enemies. I find they are the worst enemies in PSZ. Even the Korses are extremely annoying. Point is: Arca Plant is my least favorite dungeon in PSZ. Hands down.

Although, like Classica said, Arca Plant does have nice scenery, and plenty of the machine enemies look cool too.

DoctorShanks
Nov 8, 2011, 03:21 PM
To hell with the Korses. I'd rather fight the Akorse because they all attack at once. ET Arkz are worse than Arca Arkz, so they don't bother me all too much because they can't really hit me and my 592 EVP.

My favorive area is the Dark Shrine. The music, the scenery, the rares, the boss. Everything.

RLbitClassica
Nov 8, 2011, 06:21 PM
Yeah, dark shrine has the bestest rares ^^

Atbar
Nov 8, 2011, 07:05 PM
^If only they would drop. :argh:

Ken & Robo
Nov 8, 2011, 07:12 PM
@AtBHR - In my opinion, Arca Plant has the same problem. :-x

Still need to find a Lavis Kanon...

Nymeria
Jan 4, 2012, 05:06 PM
I'm necro-ing this thread because I wanted to say that my favourite area is the Rioh Snowfield. I love the way it looks and the sorts of enemies that spawn there.

It reminds me a little of Monster Hunter's Snowy Mountains or Tundra (which I also love), with some of the species looking a little similar.
Stagg looks like a cousin to the Anteka... Hildeghana looks a bit like a Blangonga... Usanny could be a baby Urcusis.. ;)

The obvious reason for the similarities is that both games mimic real creatures or fantastical/myth creatures (Hildeghana/Blangonga might = Abominable snow man/ape/creature). Still, it makes me happy.

I love the soft snowfall.

WuBing
Jan 4, 2012, 08:26 PM
Eternal Tower floor 21 to 39 :)

I also enjoy the sightseeing, music and annoying monkeys in Paru.

Norco
Jan 4, 2012, 08:29 PM
Yay for more Tower fans ^_^

Chaos Rappy
Jan 4, 2012, 08:41 PM
Only the first 19 floors of ET I find actually entertaining. The weaker enemies for the equivalent (and increased rate of) drops for other enemies in its difficulty and the music just make it awesome... I actually find myself humming the ET's original theme sometimes when I'm not playing, from back when I ran ET at least once a week (which is how I came to have so many rares, I guess, haha... 20+ runs of ET can do that to you). :>

Sp-24
Jan 4, 2012, 09:01 PM
My favorite area is Rioh - home to usanny, snowman and H10. Also love it because you have an opportunity to throw a snowball at Sarisa when first visiting it, which I never cease to take. Why doesn't she like it? :(

Chaos Rappy
Jan 4, 2012, 09:18 PM
I think the thing I like most about that scene is how they actually animated her sprite being hit by a snowball in the forehead, of all places, haha! :D

Tamlin
Jan 4, 2012, 09:33 PM
Paru... I love the big chimps with guns XD

Nymeria
Jan 5, 2012, 10:56 AM
omg yes, the snowball throw is even more reason for me to love Rioh :D
Almost forgot about that.

Razia1970
Jan 16, 2012, 02:54 PM
I really love them all regarding the looks (except maybe Gurhacia Valley), but if I had to choose one, it would be Rioh Snowfield. I love snow.

The_Pup
Jan 16, 2012, 04:42 PM
In general... I like Rioh, Ozette, Valley, Caves and Arca. I dislike Paru and Dark Shrine (just like the boss bit of it).