PDA

View Full Version : Infinity Highest damage

Xflonia
Nov 9, 2011, 08:47 AM
Whats the highest damage you've unleashed on an enemy?

Shakuri
Nov 9, 2011, 10:17 AM
http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd350/Ryusouka/20110416065127.jpg

Done higher on different Large Mobs and a few other bosses with most hits being 32767's than not.

Xflonia
Nov 9, 2011, 10:25 AM
Wow!!! I'm not even close to that! I need to train ._.
What race and class are you?
Thanks for sharing. I wasn't sure how high it could go up to.

Limbo_lag
Nov 9, 2011, 10:35 AM
I...still haven't gotten the S rank of that MB....lost count of the number of times I ran dancing birds :-(

And btw Xflonia, that MB chain breaks, so the higher the chain, the more damage it does.

LeilaWhiteNight
Nov 9, 2011, 11:49 AM
I...still haven't gotten the S rank of that MB....lost count of the number of times I ran dancing birds :-(

All S rank MBs and SUVs can be bought in the armor shop when you've completed hard mode in Vanilla. You weren't able to to get it before you transferred?

Wow!!! I'm not even close to that! I need to train ._.
What race and class are you?
Thanks for sharing. I wasn't sure how high it could go up to.

Shakuri is a Newman, and judging from her HP, I'd assume she's a Force.

On topic:
My highest single hit damage is 21878
Highest accumulative on a full Photon art could be around 50k~65k, assuming I got the figures right. May possibly be even higher than that tbh.

Limbo_lag
Nov 9, 2011, 12:43 PM
Lol nope. Wish I knew beforehand :-P

Gintoki-kun
Nov 9, 2011, 03:08 PM
All S rank MBs and SUVs can be bought in the armor shop when you've completed hard mode in Vanilla. You weren't able to to get it before you transferred?

Shakuri is a Newman, and judging from her HP, I'd assume she's a Force.

On topic:
My highest single hit damage is 21878
Highest accumulative on a full Photon art could be around 50k~65k, assuming I got the figures right. May possibly be even higher than that tbh.

I thought the max damage was 32767. If I am wrong for Infinity then please do correct me.

LeilaWhiteNight
Nov 9, 2011, 07:32 PM
I thought the max damage was 32767. If I am wrong for Infinity then please do correct me.

That's the maximum limit of damage that a single hit is allowed to go. As for photon arts, with a good chain, equipment and ability set up, you can go far in excess of that as far as cumulative damage is concerned.

Masterflower
Nov 10, 2011, 01:37 AM
>.> Idk, I never really bothered to go past 20 on a chain. I'll take my 120~2700 points of damage and like it! lol Do 2800~ x 10 count?