PDA

View Full Version : Infinity man the final boss is vicious (spoilers)

adonis565
Nov 9, 2011, 11:01 AM
dark falz dios is strong and how do you damage him when his orange spots are destroyed

Masterflower
Nov 9, 2011, 11:18 AM
From my experience, the weak spot still changes to the spots that are destroyed. Its just now harder to tell where its at. I just shoot all the spots to see where it is. This is where my love for my Duman comes in as she can hit all the spots on his feet. If I cant find it still, I just beat him down.

Emp
Nov 9, 2011, 11:28 AM
>Destroy all 4 orange crystals on his legs
>Press Select, right directional option, x on 1st option
>Chip at his chest and head crystal
>Destroy tail crystal after he turns all red/orange
>Destroy head crystal, if you havent yet, then chip at his chest til he's dead

No this is not multiple choice, its step by step process.

Limbo_lag
Nov 9, 2011, 12:59 PM
^ And watch for his tail laser. I find "beam" guns such as Heaven punishers or Yaoroz guns to be very helpful for fighting dios.

Masterflower
Nov 9, 2011, 05:21 PM
>Destroy all 4 orange crystals on his legs
>Press Select, right directional option, x on 1st option
>Chip at his chest and head crystal
>Destroy tail crystal after he turns all red/orange
>Destroy head crystal, if you havent yet, then chip at his chest til he's dead

No this is not multiple choice, its step by step process.

>_>; Only problem with this boss is you need a gun for the fight or otherwise it will take forever. All I need now is for someone to tell me you can knock him down and I'll rage and never ever fight him again lol. He is just waaay too annoying for my taste lol. Thats why I rarely fight him. Only times I fight him is if I pick the wrong path in GH.

Emp
Nov 9, 2011, 05:28 PM
>_>; Only problem with this boss is you need a gun for the fight or otherwise it will take forever. All I need now is for someone to tell me you can knock him down and I'll rage and never ever fight him again lol. He is just waaay too annoying for my taste lol. Thats why I rarely fight him. Only times I fight him is if I pick the wrong path in GH.

that or bring some awesome FO chainer S cards/meat shields. ;-)

I hardly ever lose a chain and usually get 40+ now.