PDA

View Full Version : Infinity MAI Exchange Tickets?

Messy_Mike
Nov 14, 2011, 11:47 PM
I apologize for the n00b question, but I've never actually played a MAI mission. I'm offline only ATM, unfortunately, and I've been too busy with GH to try multimode MAI. But anyway, what I meant to ask was how one obtains the tickets (Hunters, Guardians, Little Wing) used in the exchange mission? Do you receive a certain amount from the clear screen? And if so, which missions give which tickets? Reeeaaaalllly looking forward to getting my hands on a few pairs of Twin Heaven Punishers. Thanks in advance.

Digital Doom
Nov 15, 2011, 07:27 AM
This is without GBR. Online you can get one additional ticket at the end of the mission. So this is for Multi-Mode.
And yes these are obtained through the clear screen.

MAI1 = 2 guardian tickets(infinity difficulty) or 1 guardian ticket on A rank
MAI2 = 2 hunter tickets(infinity difficulty) or 1 hunter ticket on A rank
MAI3 = 2 little wing tickets(infinity difficulty) or 1 little wing ticket on A rank
MAI4 = 1 of each ticket( A rank and infinity difficulty)

You need 30 hunter tickets + any other 30 tickets to get a heaven punnisher with a element. Or just 30 hunter tickets to get a heaven punnisher :neutral:

Hunter tickets become very easy to get once you get Flowens partner card. Since he gives you Hunter tickets as rewards from doing any mission offline. But it will take you awhile to get him if you cant go online to get help doing MAI2 to obtain his partnercard.

Messy_Mike
Nov 15, 2011, 11:15 AM
Thanks a lot digital. How exactly does GBR play into this? I'll have access to online in about 5 weeks at the latest, so I'll take full advantage of it then. And I heard Rico gives out tickets when you bring her on missions too?

Digital Doom
Nov 15, 2011, 02:21 PM
Guardian Boost Road = Every week they would add 300% drop rate and 200% exp/tp to 2 missions. Ofcourse the previous two missions would go back to normal. But right now they have gave all of the MAI missions the GBR. MAI has had GBR for like 2 weeks or more now so there is no telling when they might change it to other missions or just stop GBR all together for now. On the JP wiki there is no end date for the MAI GBR as of now, probably staying this way until the next event , possibly christmas. I hope you do get online, look me up when you do.

Oh and GBR is online only. Also yes I believe Rico gives you them also.

Messy_Mike
Nov 15, 2011, 05:01 PM
Ah, thank you. I knew what GBR was, I was just wondering how that factored into the tickets. I didn't know MAI were the current GBR, but that's pretty sweet. And if I end up online, I'll definitely search you out. Thanks a lot for the help.