PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Other ways to get extend codes

Vandrell
Nov 15, 2011, 08:38 AM
What other missions rewards u with extend codes? and would these other missions let u be the same character? (my memstick is full with important characters)

Scale of Judgment
Nov 15, 2011, 09:32 AM
First off, we have a Q and A post for these questions. Second, only challenge missions 1 and 3(DLC) give extend codes. They are limited to 6 total per character slot. 5 are from the 1st challenge mode and 1 after completing challenge 3(DLC)
And it is probably poor taste to actually be using all 8 slots. Yes, you have 8 slots after the first 4 look filled up.

Temprus
Nov 15, 2011, 11:55 AM
And it is probably poor taste to actually be using all 8 slots. Yes, you have 8 slots after the first 4 look filled up.

Unless you like having 8 characters, then it's hardly poor taste. :-x

aduran
Nov 15, 2011, 03:11 PM
import to jap version of pspi2 get ext fragments lol

Luke0292
Nov 15, 2011, 04:13 PM
You can get 6 free ExCodes from DLC Trade Missions.
Maximum Attack Exchange and MAX Special Exchange.^^

Vandrell
Nov 17, 2011, 06:44 AM
I already got three from one of those trade missions... are u saying i can get three more without beating anything?

Temprus
Nov 17, 2011, 12:51 PM
I already got three from one of those trade missions... are u saying i can get three more without beating anything?

Nah, you get the other three from beating any one of the max attacks. I personally did it with Maximum Attack I by using two NPCs (you can't bring 3) as fodder to help me through it (I hung back and let them march to their death... over... and over... and over... >_>;). Time doesn't matter, so even if you C-rank the thing, you'll be able to get them.

Just note that if you can go online with people it'd be a lot easier (I didn't have that option).

Mike
Nov 17, 2011, 06:36 PM
Even with 8 characters you don't want to lose, you can get five extend codes through Challenge 1 per character, another one from Challenge 2(3 in game) per character, and with the six from MA and MAX, that's 54 extend codes. You'll have to work for them but that's still a fair number.

Vandrell
Nov 22, 2011, 02:48 PM
10 was enough for me... thanks guys

NicorTheDuke
Nov 29, 2011, 09:20 AM
Nah, you get the other three from beating any one of the max attacks. I personally did it with Maximum Attack I by using two NPCs (you can't bring 3) as fodder to help me through it (I hung back and let them march to their death... over... and over... and over... >_>;). Time doesn't matter, so even if you C-rank the thing, you'll be able to get them.

Just note that if you can go online with people it'd be a lot easier (I didn't have that option).

LMAO

i know this totally irrelevant(i guess thats how you spell it)But did this around the 6th shizuru kicked my,so 7th time i just buffed,healed,and revived the npc's until the bastard was dead.

Temprus
Nov 29, 2011, 01:29 PM
LMAO

i know this totally irrelevant(i guess thats how you spell it)But did this around the 6th shizuru kicked my,so 7th time i just buffed,healed,and revived the npc's until the bastard was dead.

Yeah, I think most of us kinda just ran around in circles and let the NPCs deal with Shu in story mode. At least in PSPo2 when knockdowns will cause him to do his high damage move and your NPCs will do nothing but attempt to knock him down with their PAs. >.<;