PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Need tips for Maximum Attack Cross II

DeathDragon2332
Nov 20, 2011, 12:55 PM
Hey I was wondering if anyone has any tips on how to solo the Maximum Attack cross II on S rank or if it is even possible. Thanks.

Roger Triton
Nov 20, 2011, 01:40 PM
Topic title is misleading.

Messy_Mike
Nov 20, 2011, 04:35 PM
No, it's not possible. No one's ever done it before.

By which I mean of course it's possible. What Race/Type/Level are you? what kind of weapons are you using? What exactly are you having trouble with?

Scale of Judgment
Nov 20, 2011, 08:37 PM
Hey I was wondering if anyone has any tips on how to solo the Maximum Attack cross II on S rank or if it is even possible. Thanks.

It's possible to complete it. The sound chips are located in
- 1st room with crash site
- 1st room with 2nd statue in hallway corridor.
- 3 room (with the mini green umpa lumpas jumping) at the grassy spot where you landed from the teleporter.
- Right before the 2 boss teleporters with the switches that spawns the Jarbas. There is grass in the corner of that area.

As for completing it. Any class/race/weapons that you are most experienced with will do. You can also bring in 2 AI partners to take some heat off you in case you are soloing it in offline multiplayer.

d19xx
Nov 20, 2011, 09:33 PM
You can deal with the Asstark's with twin handguns. They have resistance to range weapons though, so it will take a while.

DeathDragon2332
Nov 21, 2011, 12:02 PM
Lvl 200 Hunter lvl 30 human and I use 48% Dark Grand cross on the hallway and 58% Ground Grand Cross on the 2nd block. I think it is just to hard Its not damage I just run out of healing items. Should I bring along a wand with resta?

Scale of Judgment
Nov 21, 2011, 01:31 PM
Lvl 200 Hunter lvl 30 human and I use 48% Dark Grand cross on the hallway and 58% Ground Grand Cross on the 2nd block. I think it is just to hard Its not damage I just run out of healing items. Should I bring along a wand with resta?

Aside from my snide remark about using Grand Cross over Elysions which can be purchased with Gold Badges...or about why you do not have any extend points on any wand, t-mag, or rods...Or that you do not mention any guns to try to distance...Or proceed more cautiously with blocking and dodging...

As for respect for the thread topic...While politely answering with my patience thin...
- Buff Shifta and Deband...You need Rod, T-mag, or Wand for this
- You can use resta...You need Rod, T-mag, or Wand for this
- Range with guns to avoid melee hits...You can strafe twin handguns, I know right?
- HP restore Rate and wait it out by going out of range of the monster's distance
- Block and Dodge more cautiously.
- Know the locations of scape dolls and die on purpose to use their full abilities(Might be advance)
- Use AI as cannon fodder. More power to you if they can buff and chain...
- Use weapons that have a drain effect. each attack will give you health equal to a 2-10% of the damage you inflicted. Do not use Reflect damage as this will hurt you.

DeathDragon2332
Nov 21, 2011, 04:14 PM
I barely play so I don't have the 80GB or whatever amount it is. Thanks for the advice. I haven't played PSP2 in months so I forgot how to play basically.

Gakpad
Nov 22, 2011, 11:20 AM
If yo barely play, are level 200 and using grand crosses, that implies something not so good...

DeathDragon2332
Nov 22, 2011, 01:40 PM
Huhh never mind I didn't mean for all these smart ass comments. And barley playing "now" I played 400 hours total. When I first got it I played it all day.