PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanks Giving! What are you Thankful for?

Ryno
Nov 23, 2011, 02:05 PM
Happy Thanks Giving Fellow PSO-World Friends.
I am thankful to God for bringing me to this world and helping me live a beautiful life.
Thankful for also My family friends, job, health, and of course God again They have always been the best part of my life. My heart's treasure. The best gift I've ever received. I thank God. for our troops as well helping for our country!

thankful for the of beauty is love. And I am so thankful for that. It's what life is about. And it's what I'm most thankful for.

I am thankful for finally discovering a God of my understanding that has given me the faith , strenght, spirituality and insight to finally be able to appreciate and be grateful and thankful for the gift of life, family , friends and the goodness that does exist in many people. To appreciate the memories of those that have passed on and for the country in which I live. I am thankful for good times prepared for the bad times that eventual in all our lives. I am grateful for faith rather than fear.

and also Thank you PSO-World. :) it's like Family here. :)

Thanksgiving Day is more than just tradition -- it's a personal time of reflection for what to be thankful for.
A family member or friend has just pulled through a bout with illness. Perhaps you just got a new job, amid a troubled economy. Maybe you've been able to stay in your home despite the looming threat of foreclosure.
The health and happiness of family members is often a reason to be thankful and the fact that the United States is a country where people can live freely despite beliefs and convictions is something to cherish.

Happy Thanksgiving! PSO-World FRIENDS!

Noblewine
Nov 23, 2011, 02:11 PM
I'm thankful for being healthy even though I am still learning how to cook.

NoiseHERO
Nov 23, 2011, 02:13 PM
I am thankful for how simple my life is.

And my mom.

And Videogames.

And cute asian girls.

AC9breaker
Nov 23, 2011, 05:21 PM
Thankful for being able to make it through boot camps and all the amazing senior Marines I've met who had a positive and motivating influence on me. Thankful for all the Marines who have gone before me and forged the path and set the traditions and standards that make my corp so great. Also to those Marines out in the middle of satans taint, getting some. Grateful for my parents who support me even though they don't always agree with the choices I've made. For my siblings, nieces and nephews who serve as a constant reminder and guiding hand in my actions in this life.

Grateful for the things so many of us take for granted like being able to take my time waking u in the morning, being able to good food thats not vacuum packed in a bag, that comes packaged in a box thats in a bigger bag which is ultimately packed in a box.

Finally to, the breezes that blow between the kneeses and raises the skirts to reveal the thing that pleases. Pussy.

Ark22
Nov 24, 2011, 12:36 AM
Thankful for you being thankful. Nah just kidding. Just thankful to live another day on this So-easy-to-get-killed-on-earth. With me FAMILIA =D!!!!!!!!

Blue-Hawk
Nov 24, 2011, 12:57 PM
Thankful for a day off. Working 44-48 hours a week is NOT a fun thing.

Dhylec
Nov 24, 2011, 02:06 PM
More time for much-needed rest & take it easy a little.

Delete
Nov 24, 2011, 05:13 PM
Thankful for family,food, a place to stay, and a job. Not thankful for having to work said job tonight doing a 6pm to 6am....ughhhhh Freakin Black Friday can die in a fire.

Neo Flint
Nov 24, 2011, 08:32 PM
For getting Skyrim at launch! :3

Oh and family of course. <3

Xefi
Nov 24, 2011, 08:54 PM
i'm just like everyone else. i'm thankful for my loving families. i'm thankful
for the FOOD. i'm thankful for the green teas Mai gives to me (i love green tea).
i'm thankful for the days off from work to enjoy some free time. i'm thankful
for Black Friday (unlike Delete, who hates it...lol) and all it's awesome sales.

Happy Thanksgiving! :cat:

joefro
Nov 25, 2011, 03:53 AM
I'm thankful for 50% off video games that came out last week.

Sayara
Nov 26, 2011, 10:19 AM
I'm thankful its over.
Retail oough

Delete
Nov 26, 2011, 03:55 PM
i'm just like everyone else. i'm thankful for my loving families. i'm thankful
for the FOOD. i'm thankful for the green teas Mai gives to me (i love green tea).
i'm thankful for the days off from work to enjoy some free time. i'm thankful
for Black Friday (unlike Delete, who hates it...lol) and all it's awesome sales.

Happy Thanksgiving! :cat:

Lol nah you gotta spell hate like HATE, capital letter HATRED here :D