PDA

View Full Version : Fomar weapons question

Nishpa
Mar 19, 2003, 11:34 AM
I was just looking through the item listings and forums trying to see what sort of weapons I could look forward to on my fomar, but I have noticed some discrepancies. I would appreciate it if someone could offer some insight on these from personal experience (citing the item listing here won't help since these are questions about the validity of those listings).

Red Saber - the listing says fomars can't use it, but some people have been talking about having it on a fomar. So can they use it?

Orotiagito - listing says fomars can use it, but i've seen mixed opinions on this in the forums.

Rainbow Baton - according to listing, only hunters can rangers can use, but it is also in the recommended fomarl equipment list on this site. So can forces, and fomars in particular, use it?

Twin Blaze - a double saber that fomarls can use but not fomars? Seems a bit strange... (though I wouldn't be too surprised)

TeamPhalanx
Mar 19, 2003, 11:36 AM
All classes can use the RED SABER.

Only HUnters can use the real AGITO.

Dunno about the other 2...

Khaotika
Mar 19, 2003, 01:08 PM
I'm assuming FO can use the Rainbow Baton. Check out the FOnewearl section in the game's opening. She's using one.

-Khao

Tulathis
Mar 19, 2003, 01:48 PM
Red Saber - the listing says fomars can't use it, but some people have been talking about having it on a fomar. So can they use it?
Yep, my second favorite weapon on my FOmar.

Orotiagito - listing says fomars can use it, but i've seen mixed opinions on this in the forums.
Nope.

Rainbow Baton - according to listing, only hunters can rangers can use, but it is also in the recommended fomarl equipment list on this site. So can forces, and fomars in particular, use it?
Yep, also very good for FOmars, especially because you can esentially put your own stats on it.

Twin Blaze - a double saber that fomarls can use but not fomars? Seems a bit strange... (though I wouldn't be too surprised)
Nope. I don't know why, but it wouldn't let me equip this with my FOmar. Not sure about the FOmarl as I don't have her.