PDA

View Full Version : What does FSOD do

G-Unit
Mar 19, 2003, 12:08 PM
I know i its Frozen Screen Of Death, I had that joint 3x but never ever lost 1 penny of meseta in bank, includin' items, only the unequiped items such as Tri. joints, Di. joints, and other joints.

IS it possible to lose stuff in the bank?

And I notice people been cryin' over weapon/mags lost after a FSOD, why do you even carry 2+ weapons/mags with you, do that offline, not online even if you play alone. Even if you fight diff beast, get a primary weapon. Don't get a weapon that has good special on something but shit on others.

G G G-UNIT!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: G-Unit on 2003-03-19 13:50 ]</font>

TeamPhalanx
Mar 19, 2003, 01:09 PM
You should get a medal for having a bit of common sense. People like you are very rare here...

Anyway, you don not lose any items in the bank.

RubyEclipse
Mar 19, 2003, 01:47 PM
I fully agree with you, and I absoloutly cannot stand people who come into a team and beg because they 'lost their stuff to fsod'.

However I did lose a lot of my stuff to fsod once, and it was because of a somewhat stupid mistake. I was in a trade game, had my stuff out, was called to help someone and rushed to the lobby. Bam. Well that taught me that lesson, If not making me a bit paranoid about ever keeping any other unequpped rares with me.

MonkeyFunky
Mar 19, 2003, 03:31 PM
once burned, twice shy.

I, too have lost unequipped items to FSOD.

I only carry one weapon with me, and one mag. if i have any items worth keeping, i put it in the bank ASAP.

R

G-Unit
Mar 19, 2003, 04:47 PM
I mean 4 real, people gotta stop askin' stuff after gettin' FSOB. Even if you had it, that'll teach you good and you aint gonna carry unequiped rares again.

Even if bank is limited = 200 4 any items = 999 999 for meseta, you should put them in the bank. IF you got no more space, get them on other characters. IF you go no space 'nywhere, good, you better start spendin' n givin'.

G G G-UNIT!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: G-Unit on 2003-03-19 13:50 ]</font>

Mystil
Mar 19, 2003, 05:07 PM
Hmm, take a wep that does not drop yout ATP and is well rounded for all areas reguardless of %'s. It's that simple to avoid. Corse people like me can choose to do this or not, cause I buy all my weapons from the shop.

IceBlink
Mar 20, 2003, 01:27 AM
Hmmm. That reminds me of a funny story. Some guy came in and started crying about himself losing 15+ rares to FSOD in the last online game he was in.

... For some odd reason, I couldn't really find any sympathetic bones within me at all. o_O Why hold 15+ rares in a online game?

Chris_Soul
Mar 23, 2003, 02:03 AM
the fsods the really suck are when you got the trade screen up and in the middle of a trade and you get nailed (yes, twice), or when you dont make it in time to the bank after a trade before the fsod happens, either by leaving the game or just really bad luck (3 times ;_;) thats the only reason i can see having more then a few rares out at once.

once burned, shame on them
twice burned, shame on me
thrice burned and you dont got much left

RagnarokRyo
Jun 21, 2003, 01:23 PM
I've learned to live with the FSOD, but this happened to me recently... I encounted the FSOD, and when i came back on, realising that i lost a rare, i found out i lost stuff even equipped... i only had my mag and my shield... my equipped armor, my equipped slots, and equipped weapon were all lost as well... now, just wondering, but does that qualify with being extremely pissed at the game?