PDA

View Full Version : Guide How to beat dark falz with a lv 30 FOnewm

Coogrr
Nov 28, 2011, 09:49 PM
1. Get a pretty parasol and max grinder it
2. Get a good mind mag with flozir
3. Get swift and mind materials
4. Get a reflect robe with 4 slots
5. Get a technique cost reduction module highest lv possible for that point, 2 Hero/minds and a pp regen
6.get a good grants and resta
7. Get Trifluids
8. Learn how to dodge his attacks
9. Dodge his attacks and spam grants
10. Profit!

Just how I beat Dark Falz on normal after only 2 tries!

DoctorShanks
Nov 28, 2011, 10:04 PM
1. Get a Pizza Slicer and max grinder it
2. Get a pure mind mag with Flozir
3. Get 80 Mind materials
4. Get a Pizza Box with 4 slots
5. Get a Tech Save Lv3 and 3 Divine/Minds
6. Have good timing with Pizza chucking and get Lv10 Resta
7. Get Monofluids and Difluids. Use them quickly by using the L+START > DOWN > DOWN > DOWN > A > A > DOWN > A > A > START technique
8. Learn how to dodge his attacks
9. Dodge his attacks and spam the normal attack
10. U mad Dork Failz?

Just how I beat Dark Falz on normal after only 1 tries!

This is a JOKE! How could I possibly resist? ^_______^

Eclipse5632
Nov 28, 2011, 10:29 PM
Yeah...sorry, but I don't really think Dark Falz is that hard on any difficulty, to be honest. I don't think I was quite level 30 when I beat him with my FOnewm, and I didn't really have a special strategy going in. I did have a max grinded Pizza Box with 4 slots and probably a bunch of mind materials and good slot items, but you just run up there and hit him a bunch with a rod, heal when you get hit, and he goes down pretty easily. Mother Trinity/Dark Falz are both pretty resistant to techs, so meleeing is the way to go.

Sp-24
Nov 28, 2011, 11:07 PM
Yes, from my experience as HUcast, FOmarl and FOnewm, just rushing through the game (only story missions) is enough. Learning attack patterns and dodging attacks is a good idea, though.

Coogrr
Nov 29, 2011, 06:48 AM
I agree he's not that hard but he's harder with my FOnewm than my RAcast and HUmar because most of his attacks one hit me with my 282 health…
@doctor shanks have fun getting divine/minds on normal without trading

DoctorShanks
Nov 29, 2011, 04:25 PM
@doctor shanks have fun getting divine/minds on normal without trading

without trading

trading

If I were swimming in Divine/Minds, I could have helped you with this step. The point is, everything I wrote was completely possible =D

Anyway, now that I think about it, spamming Grants wouldn't be such a bad idea for a FOnewm or better yet a FOmarl. Grants hits both the front and back ends, but you need Zalure for it to be effective. It's also more expensive in terms of PP cost, so only do this when playing solo. When playing online, grab a Slicer to rack up chains.

Coogrr
Nov 29, 2011, 06:05 PM
I was talking about solo mostly the first time. I wish I was swimming in divine minds and pizzas …

The_Pup
Dec 2, 2011, 08:14 PM
tldr: Get weapon with Spammy PAs or AoE (to kill floaty balls) set up palette with difluids and dimates (resta/heal traps). 1to4-chain Flozir (optional). Stand at Falz's neck. Spam PAs to hit body and head.

Most of my trouble was with Mother Trinity until I found out there was a corner where I could safely plug away at her.