PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Chapter 10 Act 2 - Overkill Difficulty?

HikariAngel
Nov 29, 2011, 07:25 PM
I'm having problems with the Tower in the final chapter of PSP2 where Shizuru is. My problem is that the enemies seem to still knock off way too much health for their level, a perfect example of this is the Bag Deggas in the second floor of the tower. got stunned? Guaranteed death and wasted Scape Doll. I can't get past the third floor normally, I got all the way to Shizuru once, killed his clones then he one shot me when I was facing away from him at full health. I'm at level 60 with mostly A rank equipment that is fully upgraded.

Dhylec
Nov 29, 2011, 07:56 PM
Simply go lv up several more and things should be a bit more manageable. Otherwise, buy good armors/lineshields & use correct weapons to do more damage. Good strategy helps too.

Mike
Nov 29, 2011, 08:09 PM
Using abilities to prevent status effects might be a good idea too.

Miki~
Nov 29, 2011, 08:38 PM
If you can save your blast for shizuru (unless you're beast which may not be a good idea as they can still be hit if you're using gold/silver)

HikariAngel
Nov 30, 2011, 11:36 AM
Playing a RAcaseal. So SUV weapons for me~

Emp
Nov 30, 2011, 11:44 AM
Simply go lv up several more and things should be a bit more manageable. Otherwise, buy good armors/lineshields & use correct weapons to do more damage. Good strategy helps too.

Amen. Everything is easier at a much higher level. ^^