PDA

View Full Version : What percents do you look for on a weapon?

Coogrr
Nov 29, 2011, 09:54 PM
As the title says what percentage do you like, most of my lv 44 RAcast(alt) stuff has some good hit (lowest 33) including a nice 33 hit and 27 beast pair of Blackhawks.

Eclipse5632
Nov 29, 2011, 10:11 PM
Before I got my Clair Doubles, I was using three double sabers and two Blackhawks to cover as many enemy types as possible and deal maximum damage:

- Morgenlote Celeb-3 0/0/0/41/0 Tornado Dance
- Morgenlote Celeb-3 0/0/52/0/0 Tornado Dance
- Morgenlote Celeb-3 57/0/0/0/0 Tornado Dance
- Blackhawk Celeb-3 63/0/0/0/0 Acro Step
- Blackhawk Celeb-3 0/58/0/45 Cool Style

ZackyStyles
Nov 29, 2011, 10:20 PM
i think that it all depends on enemy type, what element and element level, and the inital power of the weapon. if the weapon is gonna wreak watevver is in its path without percents then your not goin to worry as much. as for elements if it is max level element of celeb on the weapon in question percents arent a big deal as for the reason i mentioned before. though an always weaalcome percent is Accuracy Adjustments as no matter the power, its useless if it cannot hit the enemy.

that is just my opinion from my experiance as my celeb lvl4 Hadan bite with a 13% machine does more damage then my Big Hemera with 32% machine arca enemies

ForceOfBrokenGlass
Nov 29, 2011, 10:29 PM
I only really check for accuracy adjustment and PA. If I had a preferred percentage it would be machine. Arkzeins are the single largest threat I've faced out of normal enemies.

Sp-24
Nov 29, 2011, 10:34 PM
Well, I do hope for a good damage boost - over 30% unfortified is a very nice bonus to have. Accuracy bonus is a god send, too, but I don't see it that often, and one of my Mags already can cover most of my ATA problems. I mainly look at the element level, though, for the other possible damage modifier - only my pants aren't Celeb-elemental yet, and I'm working on it. And PA, of course, that thing is vital, too.

Tigus
Nov 29, 2011, 10:34 PM
I would like to have a well balanced set up for each hostile but that has yet to happen so I would go for native and machines since I run into them more than dark and beast type enemys.

DoctorShanks
Nov 30, 2011, 07:49 AM
For most meele weapons, almost every % bonus is welcomed. Native/Beast hybrids on meele weapons really helps for Gurhacia and Paru, though for Paru I would like to use a machine weapon. Weapons don't really need Dark unless they have only Dark on them. I am in posession of an almost perfect 63% Dark Hadan Bite, but unfortunately I regret not rolling some accuracy adjustment on it.