PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Leveling at 160+

Auraraven
Dec 3, 2011, 01:18 PM
I'm curious what people did to level at a decent rate while being 160+.

I'm willing to bet MP is good, but for me, somehow the exp rate is lousy; i only get like about a little over a half of a level per run at level 162, unlike a whole level and a little more when i was 160 (Exp boost equipped at 162, not equipped at 160.)

I'm thinking i may just want to go do certain tacticals like Max 4, because iirc the exp rate at Max is boosted, and since I get badges I need for certain weapons, it's a somewhat win-win situation right? - ~ -;

Digital Doom
Dec 3, 2011, 01:34 PM
Your right about MP it is the fastest no matter what. Even in Infinity it is still the fastest exp. Although it is probably much faster in infinity because of the changes and rebirths. Regardless it is still the fastest, nothing else can compare.

Scale of Judgment
Dec 3, 2011, 02:41 PM
You do not need to level to max. Experience points will come from just casting zalure on targets and they die.

Only those who have 2-3 characters can actually focus on such xp grinds. As for your first character to try to accomplish it, just do what is fun and it will work out. That being said,
- Tacticals
- Ticket Farming for Tacticals
- Weapon Farming
- Client Requests
- Titles for 60% stuff
- Titles
- Hoping to Black Nano and Teamkill
- Hoping Exusia Burst randomly kills 1 or 3 team members
- Story mode run down for endings

And other stuff

Noblewine
Dec 3, 2011, 05:36 PM
I never got to 160 but I saw I had alot when I was 157. I'll probably increase my runs on Military Subway A. Tactical runs are another distraction to leveling and you get free gear for completing them.