PDA

View Full Version : Infinity Infinity Missions help

Souseiki
Dec 3, 2011, 07:59 PM
:(Im trying to get both the Spirit garment and the best twin claws and the 16* sword . im lost with what to make and i kinda dont understand devifoxx`s guide . right i have the dlc Ims and a level 13 mission with shizuru as the boss. can anyone help me understand all of this . :(

DeviFoxx
Dec 4, 2011, 01:16 PM
:(Im trying to get both the Spirit garment and the best twin claws and the 16* sword . im lost with what to make and i kinda dont understand devifoxx`s guide . right i have the dlc Ims and a level 13 mission with shizuru as the boss. can anyone help me understand all of this . :(

You said "both" but you listed three items... *scratches head*

But here anyway...

===
Spirit Garment スピリットガーメント

Shield ★16

ラッピー・リゾナ
 戦慄∞(All) 巨殻獣∞(Fo,Br)
IM白銀∞
 人型系:テーブル1

Rappy Rizona
蒼穹に響く戦慄 "Blue Sky Shivers" ∞ Difficulty (All Jobs), 蒼海の巨殻獣 "Azure Water Beast" ∞ Difficulty (Force, Braver)
Infinity Mission, 白銀 "Snowfield" Area, ∞ Difficulty
Humanoids: Table 1

(Meaning, either do the two free missions at the top, or do an Infinity Mission with the Snowfield Area and Humanoids as enemies and hope that monsters from Table 1 pop up and drop it. Also, all must be done on Difficulty.)

===

Gleaming Punishment 煌刃パニッシュメント

IM創生∞
 スタティリア系:テーブル5

Infinity Mission, "Genesis" Area, ∞ Difficulty
Stateria: Table 5

===

Cursed Dark Flow 魔剣ダークフロウ

MAI2∞:S評価報酬

Potential Reward from Maximum Attack Infinity 2 on ∞ Difficulty for getting S Rank upon completion.

===

To clarify, I'll just explain how the Japanese Wiki lists stuff again.

ラッピー・リゾナ ←This is the name of the enemy, "Rappy Rizona" which drops your Shield.
 戦慄∞(All) 巨殻獣∞(Fo,Br) ←This is the abbreviated names of Free Missions in which the enemy is known to drop it. Notice how the Kanji syncs up with the full title of the mission posted above, except shorter. Also listed here is what difficulty they're found on, in this case (∞) Infinite Difficulty. Also listed is what player jobs you must be on to trigger it to drop.
IM白銀∞ ←Infinity Mission, in the Snowfield area. Boss is irrelevant since none is listed.
 人型系:テーブル1 ←The enemy class in the infinity mission that drops it, and what table drops it.

Again, I hope that helps.

Souseiki
Dec 4, 2011, 05:17 PM
Thanks Devifoxx i know where to get the spirit garment . now for the claws , genesis what area is that i think i know that table of monsters .
as for the sword i guess ill have to wait to get it online . man these IMs are hard to understand . my theory is when you play an IM lets say the Shizuru one . ok and you play on infinity . the two tables that shows up are the IM table drops right . meaning when you beat the mission your getting that same mission if not a different one with a random number with in the monster table right ?

DeviFoxx
Dec 4, 2011, 08:06 PM
No. I'll reiterate.

Infinity Missions have two Enemy Classes that appear. Every time you do an Infinity Mission, one Table from both Enemy Classes will randomly appear during the Mission.

Case in point, if you play an Infinity Mission with Humanoids and Parum Lifeforms on it, you have a chance of having monsters from:

Humanoid Table 3 & Parum Lifeforms Table 4

or

Humanoid Table 1 & Parum Life Forms Table 5

or

Humanoid Table 4 & Parum Life Forms Table 2

Which tables appear is completely random. The only reason why I listed the tables in my guide is:

1: To give people a way to identify what table they're on based on identifying the monsters that are spawning in their mission.
2: To show people what can potentially drop from specific monsters from certain tables.

The difficultly level of an Infinity Mission has nothing to do with what monsters appear--just like how Free Missions work. Ergo, if I do the Free Mission Fight For Food, the monster Pannon is still going to spawn on Rank C and on Rank S, no matter what. The only thing difficulty effects is whether or not the rare items will drop.

Obviously, the higher the difficulty missions are played on, the higher the likelihood the rare items will drop.

Souseiki
Dec 4, 2011, 08:12 PM
oh i see , so those table are rare drop and not found in boss boxes right ? then im guess those are mission disk i have .

Ok . ill make it easyer for you .
Question 1 : the IM mission boss box drops . explain that to me please .
Question 2 : the areas how do i get the area i want ?
Question 3 : within the titles is there a translate for them on the web ?
Thats all the questions ive been curious about . sorry Devifoxx for making your day troublesome .

DeviFoxx
Dec 4, 2011, 08:39 PM
Answer 1: Look at the 4-way picture in the upper right corner when you highlight the mission on the mission select screen. That's what appears from the box. Just like any other Free Mission.
Answer 2: Synthesize missions.
Answer 3: Titles for what?

Souseiki
Dec 4, 2011, 08:45 PM
lol Question 1 ment towords the im mission disk . what is on that mission disk.
the titles for like online that you put above your name . theres one thats weird it gives you a garment arua . its called Winner of Raven . the one i want .

DeviFoxx
Dec 4, 2011, 09:32 PM
Answer 1: You won't know until you pick it up and look at it in your inventory.
Answer 2: I really don't know.

Souseiki
Dec 4, 2011, 09:40 PM
Damnit ok . so thats random too lol
it says the to get the title you need darkness of weapon and armor 60% or something like that .
Thank you very much Devifoxx . you really helped me on this one

Leon-Sky
Jan 21, 2012, 11:26 PM
Hi people. I'm studying and making IM's for about two months now and I quiet understand DeviFoxx guide about it but still there are things I want to clarify in order to be more effective
my first question is I understand that monster table are randomized when you start a IM (depends what two type of monster included) but every time I Start the missions why do I keep fighting the same enemies over and over again? I am hunting Astral riser base on the guide it is from machinery table 3, that consist of finjer enemies but I always getting the GSM tirentos only or the other GSM look a like.

Second question is what about the notable drops? Does that mean that drops are randomized for all the monsters listed in machinery table 3? or in short for example Im looking for astral riser , it can be drop for all the monsters considered in table 3? or instead astral riser has a specific monster that could have the drop? thank you guys

Ami
Jan 22, 2012, 02:53 AM
Question 3 : within the titles is there a translate for them on the web ?
Click the link in the post (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2712462&postcount=2390) I'd highly suggest bookmarking that site in the future