PDA

View Full Version : Finals Week, you ready?

Ark22
Dec 4, 2011, 12:58 PM
I have to type 12 pages total (Which I barely started). And study for my math and BIO Class. Anyone else studying or ready?

Ketchup345
Dec 4, 2011, 01:13 PM
I've got class this week and 1 final next week. Not worried about the test, just the paper I handed in last class. Papers aren't my thing.

McLaughlin
Dec 4, 2011, 01:17 PM
Class this week and one final every day next week. I'm not worried about them though.

Ark22
Dec 4, 2011, 01:23 PM
2 classes are hand me ins (papers). The other 2 are study and try. But Math is 20 questions (LOL I KNOW RIGHT?) Bio is...125 questions I think.

Split
Dec 4, 2011, 01:37 PM
2 classes are hand me ins (papers). The other 2 are study and try. But Math is 20 questions (LOL I KNOW RIGHT?) Bio is...125 questions I think.Wow is this your finals week already? Mine isn't til next week. It's totally front-loaded though, three finals on Monday (Classical Political Philosophy, French, Theology) and two on Tuesday (Media and Culture, Humans and the Environment). They're all going to be fairly easy (except French, FUCK French), and I plan on packing my car Monday night, then just driving off into the sunset as soon as I'm finished on Tuesday.

Keilyn
Dec 4, 2011, 02:23 PM
Here are my assignment for Finals Week.

"You are given a piece of music in four voices. The voices are Soprano, Alto, Tenor and Bass. Please compose a complete "Classical Orchestra" for this piece. In short, compose a complete Wind Section, String Section, Brass and Percussion Section. Your piece will be sightread and performed live. You are given time to prepare with the orchestra and you will conduct your own piece. Please be aware your Voice section will be sung" You are given the freedom to compose but must remain under the rules for composition in the era you are working in.

Randomness
Dec 4, 2011, 02:41 PM
Finals for me start Thursday of next week. Odd timing, really.

Ark22
Dec 4, 2011, 02:51 PM
Here are my assignment for Finals Week.

"You are given a piece of music in four voices. The voices are Soprano, Alto, Tenor and Bass. Please compose a complete "Classical Orchestra" for this piece. In short, compose a complete Wind Section, String Section, Brass and Percussion Section. Your piece will be sightread and performed live. You are given time to prepare with the orchestra and you will conduct your own piece. Please be aware your Voice section will be sung" You are given the freedom to compose but must remain under the rules for composition in the era you are working in.

Please tell me that's not Music Theory......AP Music Theory back in high school was a hammer to the nuts for me.

Mantiskilla
Dec 4, 2011, 05:06 PM
The heck is Finals Week? Oh wait school? Wow been too long since I've been out of college that's for sure. haha. Just have a ton of no doze type pills and you should be good to go

Gunslinger-08
Dec 4, 2011, 05:51 PM
It's my last week of finals for ever (hopefully). Got one final I'm not worried about, since I'll either get an A or a B+ at the least, and the other is a class that I may well fail, but won't keep me from graduating because I took it for the lab experience, not for any part of my degree's requirements.

joefro
Dec 4, 2011, 06:16 PM
I'm done with two of my finals already, my Readings class and Graphics 4. Tomorrow I have to turn in a ten page analysis for Art History, Tuesday I have to turn in a website for New Media and Wednesday I have to turn in my wearable texture for Sculpture and a master study for Figure Drawing as well as a final composition for Figure Drawing as well. (wow run-on) I'm going to go home on Wednesday night and scream into a pillow. I'll be so relieved. This was the semester from Hell.

Keilyn
Dec 4, 2011, 07:00 PM
Please tell me that's not Music Theory......AP Music Theory back in high school was a hammer to the nuts for me.

No, Its far beyond music theory......

Randomness
Dec 4, 2011, 07:14 PM
The heck is Finals Week? Oh wait school? Wow been too long since I've been out of college that's for sure. haha. Just have a ton of no doze type pills and you should be good to go

That's terrible advice.

McLaughlin
Dec 4, 2011, 07:23 PM
That's terrible advice.

Notice he said "out of" and not "graduated from."

Ark22
Dec 4, 2011, 07:33 PM
That's terrible advice.

Guess I better get stoned out of my mind and pray to have an experience.

Mantiskilla
Dec 4, 2011, 09:28 PM
Notice he said "out of" and not "graduated from."

Ouch man I did graduate though. Of course that comment was tongue and cheek so I would hope no one takes it seriously

Ark22
Dec 4, 2011, 10:14 PM
Ouch man I did graduate though. Of course that comment was tongue and cheek so I would hope no one takes it seriously

Pssst, people here are stuck up and sometimes jerks....But you didn't hear that from me.

Only.......7 more pages.....ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! !!!

Ryno
Dec 4, 2011, 10:29 PM
i have 1 final this semester. and after that only 4 more classes until I graduate! wow. after being in college for 7 years. its finally coming. little by little and i'll get there. :)
makes me look back at this thread when I made a 100% on my exam in 2008
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=162798

Ark22
Dec 4, 2011, 10:33 PM
Awwww xD. Do you go to UF?

Split
Dec 4, 2011, 10:45 PM
Ouch man I did graduate though. Of course that comment was tongue and cheek so I would hope no one takes it seriouslyWait you were jo--zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

:wacko:

Ryno
Dec 13, 2011, 06:30 PM
Awwww xD. Do you go to UF?

I don't go to UF, i know friends that do though. :D

anyways. i passed my finals. :) with a C average.
only 4 more classes to get my AA

Randomness
Dec 13, 2011, 06:54 PM
One final done. Two more to go (plus a paper I need to hand in)

Ark22
Dec 13, 2011, 07:24 PM
I finished all my classes. Time to slack off for month.

Keilyn
Dec 15, 2011, 04:26 PM
Finally finished off all of the semester except some idiotic online final I have next week.

McLaughlin
Dec 15, 2011, 04:32 PM
Highest mark on my Operating Systems Fundamentals exam was 52. I got a 48. Average was 26.

I laughed out loud.

Ark22
Dec 15, 2011, 04:58 PM
Finally finished off all of the semester except some idiotic online final I have next week.

I was thinking about taking an online class, but my friends tell me it's a double edge sword.

McLaughlin
Dec 15, 2011, 05:52 PM
I was thinking about taking an online class, but my friends tell me it's a double edge sword.

If you procrastinate or are generally lazy, or have trouble teaching yourself, don't waste your money.