PDA

View Full Version : Gunmaster, Gas, AP, I have no idea wth the last two are help me!!!!

purple hazeee
Dec 4, 2011, 01:27 PM
Hey people I got a lvl 180 gunmaster with 14 ap right now and I have no idea how to set up the GAS for him or whatever the hell it's called. I could really use tips advice stuff like that soon because soon I will be at the 20 ap limit with nowhere to go.

Much appreciated,
Dazed and Confused

TheAstarion
Dec 5, 2011, 11:23 AM
To spend those delicious AP, you need to go to the 3rd floor, RSD department room (where the Dengeki carnival was, opposite Lumilass) and talk to the lady on the left behind the counter to enter her mission.

http://psupedia.info/GAS

Those are all the customisations you can get.

As a Gunmaster, you don't really need to focus too hard on your weapons since they're already lv50. You can get a small elemental boost to each one for 2AP each. Personally, I'd go for an attack style first, because it can be used in any class, while the others are bound to the class you spent them on. Personal preference though.

Revenge Blaster is 20AP and most people's go-to choice for an attack style. With 85% HP the power boost is about the same as elemental weapon level 2. I prefer elemental weapon because when I try to run around with low HP, knowing I'm getting some stat boost out of it, I always refuse to heal and die.

Then there's stats... ATP+ is what nearly every class chooses first. After that, you'll have 3 more stat points to raise if you're a CAST. I'd go for Stamina if it'll get you to over 21, but therwise ATA, which GM has loads of anyway, or HP for a bit of survivability.

So... yeah. Up to you!

leezy
Dec 7, 2011, 01:57 AM
I max mine out

Atp +5
Dfp+3(good for gam run)

F,c,p+2
C,e,d+2
C,r+1
C,m+1

Rifles damage+1
Shotgun damage+1