PDA

View Full Version : PSU du-buffing and regrant (leveling)

darkfighterx
Dec 14, 2011, 04:36 AM
for me the best place for me to level these is on WB, 1st block linkin de-buff to all my weaps then simply taking all PC's and PCC's i can, once i run out im right next to entrance for easy re-fill, same applyies to regrant as its an easy spot to trap multiple enemy's with 1/2 damage.

am i right that this is the correct way?:confused: If there is a better one i would love to know:D

FeAr My DaRkNeSs!

Omega-z
Dec 14, 2011, 09:35 AM
I'm guessing the title had a typo in there since it debuffing. WB is good for like Resta & Reavser but for debuff's and buff's you want to have a cube in the mish and have 4+ monster near it. And for pretty much anything else use SB for it since you can do higher mish's and get way better results with Regants since the low % mod doesn't matter to much anyways since it Lv's super fast anyway, you can even use dark monster's.:)

XbikXBd
Dec 14, 2011, 03:15 PM
xbox or pc?

Omega-z
Dec 14, 2011, 07:20 PM
He's on 360

XbikXBd
Dec 14, 2011, 07:35 PM
on debuffs use Scarred Planet first spawn on C
on regrant go to sakura blast and get the girls in a corner and let them heal every once and a wile.

OldCoot
Feb 22, 2012, 04:05 PM
Try Eastern Peril block 2 if I remember right for your debuffs. There is a cube in mission and if you get the Ageeta spawn you will have 5 willing targets.