PDA

View Full Version : I have returned, dear friends!

Tetris
Dec 14, 2011, 04:18 PM
Now that finals are out of the way, I am once again free for all sorts of good gameplay in the world of Phantasy Star 0.

I look forward to meeting new friends to play with, and do hope that personable individuals, such as myself, will prove quite a useful asset to your parties.

I'm afraid I don't have too much experience with Multiplayer, but I'm a quick learner, and I take care of my teammates.

I am currently level 58, polishing up an Eternal Tower (normal) run. Once I'm done with that, I'm game to play with anybody who will have me on their team.

In the meanwhile, feel free to post and introduce yourselves if you feel like it.

May the wheel of fortune spin kindly in your favor,

Silesia

DoctorShanks
Dec 14, 2011, 05:30 PM
Welcome back =)

We don't have alot of good Forces left hanging around, and those that are usually play on their alts (in my case, I play on my RAcast more often in the struggle to get him to Lv100). You're a quick learner? I can probably teach you my supportive playstyle. I know a few members here are swimming in Lv15 techs that they're just dying to give away which would help you immensely.

Forces:
[SPOILER-BOX]-Forces don't need the attack button unless they're using Magical sign or throwing Slicers at bosses.
-Anti isn't always necessary
-Zalure is godly
-Jellen is godly
-Deband isn't as great as you think.
-COMPRESS PA WORKS WITH TECHS
-Dodge Roll's usefulness is lowered with Jellen. As a supporter, you'll want all the Palette slots you can get
-Fluids can be used from the Menu by presing L+Start. Use a Mono then a Difluid to restore 90% quickly.[/SPOILER-BOX]

I myself like to play as a FOmarl because I love supporting the CAST's who have untapped potential without Shifta and Zalure. At the moment, however, I play as a RAcast that I am trying to grind to Lv100 (Currently Lv96) for extra cool points.

Nymeria
Dec 15, 2011, 11:57 AM
Welcome back :3

Introduce myself? Sure. ^^ My name's Jen. Nice to meet you!
It will probably be a while before I'm a high enough level to join you, but you'll be hearing from me when I am. ;)
(I can't wait to try out the picto-chat way of communicating online. I like sketching.)

Freeze
Dec 15, 2011, 06:10 PM
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s20/DeepfreezeRAmar/heidiwelcomeback.jpg

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s20/DeepfreezeRAmar/freezeBBwelback.jpg

yoshiblue
Dec 19, 2011, 12:34 PM
Welcome back!
Hope you have a good time again here in PSOW!
May luck follow you closely.

Late replys are late. Nice work Freeze for being the first and the better greeter. Hope you have a smashing time playing PSZ.

~Yoshiblue of FEZ's one man welcoming committee~

Chaos Rappy
Dec 21, 2011, 08:05 PM
HUZZAH! TETRIS! I myself have returned too, for YOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUU!!! :D

Katrina
Dec 22, 2011, 07:19 AM
Welcome back to the community :)