PDA

View Full Version : Event Perfect B3

Not Crazed
Dec 16, 2011, 12:15 PM
How are people doing this, i have all my spells to 50 and good weps but me and my friends still cant do it, any help/tips?
Thanks
Crazed

str898mustang
Dec 16, 2011, 12:21 PM
good weaps and lvl50 PA does not mean good skill

what part are you losing a point at?

Not Crazed
Dec 16, 2011, 12:34 PM
Well, actually i am pretty good at this compared to most so anyway, we can do all the blocks but we cant seem to get the b3 right :/
Thanks
Carzed

milranduil
Dec 16, 2011, 05:01 PM
You can't die in the final room. Then you get the last 3 discs, 1 for each planet.

Cloudstrife xx
Dec 16, 2011, 05:39 PM
You can't die in the final room. Then you get the last 3 discs, 1 for each planet.

I think he is talking about Big Push S3.

Positive
Dec 16, 2011, 05:42 PM

Think he meant Guardian Chronicle.

Either way, you can die in the last block and still get the 3 chips in the end for the jp event.

milranduil
Dec 16, 2011, 07:39 PM
o nvm
EDIT: Do tell?

Alleria
Dec 17, 2011, 12:18 PM
If you have AP to spare: Provoke

OokamiRei
Dec 17, 2011, 05:06 PM
Ive clearing it but only with a party of at least 2 masterforces. One on either side of the gate and casting regrant. essentially blocking off the either area you need to defend. other party members simply have to kill creatures. its a bit cheap but it works.

Ilikelamp7
Dec 18, 2011, 12:29 AM
If you have AP to spare: Provoke

Provoke no work - tried it.

OokamiRei
Dec 20, 2011, 01:46 PM
fyi with one masterforce with attack range+2, 41+ regrant and lumira/spread, one Mf can block off the entire area area in b3. just dont forget to rotate the camera while casting. happy hunting

Midori Oku
Dec 20, 2011, 02:21 PM
fyi with one masterforce with attack range+2, 41+ regrant and lumira/spread, one Mf can block off the entire area area in b3. just dont forget to rotate the camera while casting. happy hunting

Lumira/Spread has no effect on the radius of techs. It only makes Ra-techs and Linear techs cast further out in front of you. Gi-techs, Dam-techs, Regrant, and Megiverse are not affected by it. However, with Attack Range+ lvl2 and 41+ Regrant you can cover the entire area. The Lumira/Spread is not needed.

OokamiRei
Dec 20, 2011, 02:27 PM
ah ok i got all three at once so i figure it played a part in it. my mistake

Midori Oku
Dec 20, 2011, 02:29 PM
ah ok i got all three at once so i figure it played a part in it. my mistake

It's not a problem. Just letting you know so you can use your Ouryu, or whatever quick unit you use.

OokamiRei
Dec 20, 2011, 06:00 PM
well thanks for letting me know. Andi use ouryu btw:)

PSW4L
Dec 22, 2011, 05:13 PM
Where should I stand in the last part to cast regrant? In the middle on one side of the fence?

OokamiRei
Dec 22, 2011, 11:19 PM
i cant speak for midori, but as for me i cast in the middle while pointing my rod toward the middle. seems to works fine for me

bloodflowers
Dec 26, 2011, 11:59 PM
Unfortunately with the lag the way it is there's no cast iron way to clear this, I've seen Olgohmon just standing there right in the middle of a Regrant, walking against the fence.

On the other hand when playing during a far lighter lag spell, it was easy to clear with 2 gunners, an Acrotecher and a random fighmaster with off-element weapons. These parties saying MUST HAVE MF, PT, GM do make me laugh. The problem isnt the classes, anyone who can use any kind of ranged attack can help pass B3, but only when it's not lagging so badly that damage doesn't connect. essentially all you need to do is keep a spray of bullets coming in from the sides, and only go into the blue area yourself if an enemy reaches it.

I've seen it failed so many times due to gunners standing in there and shotgunning outwards - what happens is they tag the bats, which then decide to dive - straight at them and thus into the blue. Now you're stuck with a bat with massive HP in the danger zone, taking delayed damage. Goodbye perfect clear. The Olgohmon are no kind of problem too - just tag them with a bullet, and they stop dead. The important part is just stopping the creatures initial forward run, and unfortunately that's something which is severely compromised by the lag.

Patmaster
Dec 27, 2011, 03:32 AM
Absolutely right blood, the only way B3 perfect works is knowing the weak spot of the spawns and to deal with the lag. I for myself play gunmaster with 4 shotgund. At the beginning of the event I tended to stand inside the blue area and spray out. What happenend was that what you explained. You fail to hit the Olgo, the just teleport inside the blue area. Instead you hit the Tengohg and the fly straight towards you in the blue area.

Since then I just stay on the side and try to move inside the enemy spawn and hit them from behind so they turn themselfs to me. A class with Regrant inside the blue area is a very good backup but cannot keep all of the monsters out. The 3 others need to keep moving and blasting away.