PDA

View Full Version : Friend Server down?

LuneFox
Dec 18, 2011, 03:59 PM
I don't know what's happening, but during the last day none of my friends appeared online (though it's sunday), then I added another guy and he added me too, we logged in at the same time but appeared offline to each other as well. Can it be so that some nintendo servers are down? Or it's something with our connection?

Norco
Dec 18, 2011, 04:11 PM
Works just fine for me.

LuneFox
Dec 18, 2011, 04:14 PM
Can I test it with you right now? Oh and yeah, Free Play is working perfectly, and I can play with this guy in Free Play but he doesn't appear online in Friend List.

Sp-24
Dec 18, 2011, 04:21 PM
If Random works fine, then I doubt there's any problem with the servers. Try double-checking if both of you have entered correct codes. But I've added you if you still want to test it.

LuneFox
Dec 18, 2011, 04:24 PM
We triple-checked our information and even used different cartridges. All the same. Okay, adding you. P.S. One of my friends appeared online suddenly.
Hmm, I can see you too. That means that I have problems only with a single guy.

Norco
Dec 18, 2011, 04:32 PM
I have added ya.

LuneFox
Dec 18, 2011, 04:33 PM
Working, as it seems. I'm already playing with Sp-24 and exi. That's really odd, only 1 guy can't see me.
Wanna join?

Norco
Dec 18, 2011, 04:34 PM
Saw that, got both of them added since before. I will be on play alone for a bit.

Edit: I love your sig btw, if you are the one that made it, do you think you could make one like that for me? My friendcode can be found to the left and my system name is Norco just like my forum username.

LuneFox
Dec 18, 2011, 04:37 PM
Okay. I have the answer now, though ^ ^ It was a coincidence + a certain guy's problem. I wonder what stops him from being visible in Friend List.

Edit: Sure, no problem ^ ^ Just a moment.

Edit 2: Here you go.

Norco
Dec 19, 2011, 02:11 AM
Thanks for the sig! ^_^

Chaos Rappy
Dec 24, 2011, 10:06 PM
Okay. I have the answer now, though ^ ^ It was a coincidence + a certain guy's problem. I wonder what stops him from being visible in Friend List.
The same thing happens when someone has pirated the game and didn't get the patch for it. I'm really hoping this isn't the case, but... it can't be helped if it WAS this reason, unless he gets it patched, he will only be able to do random games. :/

LuneFox
Dec 25, 2011, 03:44 AM
Oh, I see. I'd tell him if I only knew... Okay, I'm gone till Jan. 5th
Whoever added my FC, don't delete it, I'll be back :3