PDA

View Full Version : which is preferred for a lvl 90 human female hunter

Necha54
Dec 19, 2011, 07:47 AM
oriagito, god hand, or asuka
Alright, so i have a lvl 90 female hunter and she has a Kara mag with 149 power. And she can use all the weapons listed.... Which would be preferred to use with her.......please list additional options that you would refer for her. Unfortunately all i Have is offline play... Till i can buy an adapter

sCI
Dec 23, 2011, 12:52 PM
Those are large steps apart in rarity. Obtaining the Orotaigito is FAR more challenging than a god hand.
If you're crazy enough, go find a monkey king bar or a Red Sword. I don't know.... I just play by preference.

Necha54
Dec 24, 2011, 09:35 AM
Well i already have both.... And not that far from finding red saber and partisan.....

NegaTsukasa
Dec 25, 2011, 12:17 PM
people sometimes suggest the red saber. Red Saber and/or sword. It is always a never-go-wrong choice for any character to use. and its high grinding capabilities makes it very very strong. maybe just shy of god hand. maybe. I'll have to look it up again.

Oriagito: I would wait until you have more HP/at a higher level or money to pay for mates with the Oriagito. one if its most destructive powers lays within its special ranged technique that steals a small but decent percent of your health per strike. you could go out like a light if you don't watch yourself with a low level character.

Asuka: could be easier to find since bosses do drop it pending on ID. and if you like to hit the enemy more than 3 times, is a good power based weapon to use.

God hand: is just nothing but brute strength. the fists also take some time to get used to in terms of handling and attack-beat control.