PDA

View Full Version : One of those days!

Auracom
Mar 19, 2003, 05:05 PM
If you recall 2 days ago I was bitching cause i had a huge project due. Seriously I was freaken out... but a week before this I orders a PSO manga. Today I presented my project and me and my partner "smoked it". That started my day off really good. I went to my next class then this really cute girl whos I think is very cool sits beside me and we just spend the class laughing and talking. Made me feel really good, and then at lunch I was talken to another really cute girl( I like this one alot). After lunch she goes to class and we say our farewells, then I have my spare. I go out for lunch( I didn't eat with my friends i ate with the girl earlier) with some of my close buddies. We played cards and just have one of those ever so great laughing conversations. Then I goto my last class and I get this really sweetass idea for an animation that I'm doing. I draw it out the storyboard and it feels/looks really good(to me anyways). I come home and... and... there's abunch of stuff on my brothers bed. My PSO manga, PS2 internet adapter, a hub, and everquest online for ps2.

OMG this has to be one of the best days I've ever had. I'll be online shortly, gonna hook up the hub and order my HL. Then I'll be joining you guys online!!!

YAYAYAYAYAYAYA

BlackRose
Mar 19, 2003, 10:32 PM
Good to hear your day went well, especially the presentation =)

Orange_Coconut
Mar 19, 2003, 10:35 PM
I wish I could be as happy as you, it's hard to look positively toward life...

ABDUR101
Mar 19, 2003, 10:44 PM
On 2003-03-19 19:35, Orange_Coconut wrote:
I wish I could be as happy as you, it's hard to look positively toward life...

Everyone has good days and bad. Getting a presentation completed and coming home to surprises doesn't mean you look at life in a new light, it just means it was a good day.

I had someone swipe my clicky-pen at work, but then I found it again and got it back, then we had all ordered out for Chinese for lunch, then I forgot it when I had to leave work for an emergency, but then I realised that it was still in the fridge at work and I'd have it again tommorow.

That made today a good day. It doesn't mean I look at life in a positive way, it just means today wasn't circling the crapper.

Congratulations though, I hope you enjoy everything Auracom. =)

Abaddon
Mar 20, 2003, 12:59 AM
This week has been through the crapper in 12 different ways *weak smile*