PDA

View Full Version : s berills arms #o

soralan
Mar 19, 2003, 05:37 PM
i got a set of these earlier in vhard mountain, and when i went to the doc and read the descroption of the weapon, it says it can be upgraded.

do i just have to find another type of arm or what? Or is it something else.

NGEvangelion4
Mar 19, 2003, 05:45 PM
An item in Gallons Shop upgrades it. I believe it's called Berril Photon I'm not sure though.

benja
Mar 19, 2003, 05:47 PM
Need a Berril Photon to turn them into #1's
Look here for the Photon Drop guide for how many PD's you need for a Berril Photon:
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=307
though I could have sworn it only took 17 to convert mine..maybe someone else with a decent memory can verify if 20 pd's are the minimum..

scmfxt
Mar 19, 2003, 05:48 PM
You need berill photon to upgrade it to #1. You can exchange photon drop for Berril Photon in Gallon Shop quest (online). There a Fonewn just under the hospital who can take you to see his father (if you have photon drop with you). I think it cost about 20+ photon drops to exchange for 1.

TeamPhalanx
Mar 19, 2003, 06:04 PM
Minimal pds you have to have are 15... Better to try it for 16 or 17.

soralan
Mar 19, 2003, 06:16 PM
is it worth it? because i would rather save em up and start upgrading my stink frame, then try and find an invisable wall for the safety heart....

plus i gotta get online as well, hopefully in the next day or two.

cheers.

benja
Mar 19, 2003, 06:21 PM
well for opinions,
The S-berrils where one of the first rare items I found on the GC version, and I converted them to #1's not too long afterwards. Attack power increases, along with a definite coolness increase. I still use them alot. I say it is worth it for the teen amount of PD's it costs, but that is just my opinion..

SMACKTARD
Mar 19, 2003, 06:27 PM
very worth it, #1s are sick weapons

Vitamin_D
Mar 19, 2003, 10:01 PM
Well i have #0 also...and I also have 22 PDs sitting around doing nothing. I MIGHT use em for that...