PDA

View Full Version : [PSU JP] buff party help needed

JCGamer
Dec 24, 2011, 07:46 AM
I made a buff party here in PSU jp server with 2 npc anyone wanna join me on buff party to speed this along .Plus is the drop charp on psupedai is the same on this server if so can someone can help me with that answer :)

Selphea
Dec 24, 2011, 07:59 AM
1) What's your Uni, Lobby/Counter and Party Name?
2) Afaik, most of the people maintaining PSUPedia stopped playing 360 and moved to JP so I would say yes, it more or less follows JP, although they're not as fast as JP in adding the latest drops. Still decently fast though.

JCGamer
Dec 24, 2011, 08:03 AM
1) What's your Uni, Lobby/Counter and Party Name?
2) Afaik, most of the people maintaining PSUPedia stopped playing 360 and moved to JP so I would say yes, it more or less follows JP, although they're not as fast as JP in adding the latest drops. Still decently fast though.Im in Uni.1 My Chatacter name is JC and my freind Mark made the name in JP TEXT *BUFF PARTY* on the 5th floor counter :)

JCGamer
Dec 24, 2011, 08:07 AM
its just Im have bit trouble finding my self hard/quick for a head slot and doing the ohtori camp is not that easy for a Acrotecher at the lv. of 67 XD my freind Leo and Mark been helping with most of my training but love have u on board and u can give some tip on basic hunting :)

JCGamer
Dec 24, 2011, 08:14 AM
here me in the mission counter with a player doing a buff party with me as well
on uni.1 on the 5th floor mission counter :D
http://i839.photobucket.com/albums/zz316/Yuystars/me-1.jpg