PDA

View Full Version : How can I get PSO on my laptop ^-^?

chibipocky15
Dec 24, 2011, 01:43 PM
I have windows 7.....
and I see something called Blue Burst..... but I don't really understand it... what exactly is blue burst anyway @_@
I found it on PhantasyStarOnline.net

Necha54
Dec 24, 2011, 03:39 PM
Theres a site ive heard about but havent been able to use it my self due to the lack of computer. So i just play through my game cube.

But the site is easy to find.
Jus go to google and type
"phantasy star online pprivate server"
then u should be able to find it. (enter the download page and download which version)
Im not sure if windows 7 is supported but u can try. I just referred a friend to this site. Well i hope this helps.

And as for blue burst its kinda of an expansion to Pso episode 1 and 2 It adds episode 4 and features
more weapons, armor, enimes etc. And its and online based game. (well it has offline but Im not 100% sure about it)

blace
Dec 24, 2011, 08:27 PM
There's no offline with Blue Burst. Unlike how it was when the official servers were still around, your data is saved server side for the most part.

Just think of the game as PSO 1.5, episode 4 doesn't give much of a story other than, "go explore this crater in the desert".

DC_PLAYER
Dec 26, 2011, 08:15 AM
Blueburst is a online only game released in 2005 i believe, you can download the game itself from anywhere but you need a server to play on and save your progress.
This server can be one of your own or one of the many that are still around (no official servers, just private ones exist).
Pick a server, search for the correct instalation you need, create an account, play.