PDA

View Full Version : GC: Whitill Question

Shin_Anubis
Mar 19, 2003, 06:05 PM
I have heard that Gran Sorceror drops Handgun:GULD for Whitill. It is not listed on the item drops, does anyone else know if this is true or not?

Cloud_01
Mar 19, 2003, 06:11 PM
I've seen many drop lists that have it listed as being droped from Gran Sorcerer on Ultimate, so I suppose it's true.

Shin_Anubis
Mar 19, 2003, 06:26 PM
The hunt is on then!!! Whitill has great Ruin Drops!

TeamPhalanx
Mar 19, 2003, 08:17 PM
I would highly (emphasis on highly) recommend against hunting down for GULD.

There have been accounts of people doing hundreds of Doc's Secret Plan w/o finding the weapon.

Unless you're willing to put several dozens of hours into it, it's probably a good idea not to even start.

Yoda86
Mar 19, 2003, 08:24 PM
What about the Guld Milla (The Mechgun type), is that attainable by Whitills? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_sleep.gif

TeamPhalanx
Mar 19, 2003, 08:29 PM
It's a made weapon - Yes, the id can find both the GULD and MILLA. However, as stated before, the GULD is an extremely rare drop.

Of all the known drops, it is arguably the rarest of all.

Put it this way. Japanese players manage to obtain every single item in the game (including DNA) within the first few weeks of play - Except the GULD MILLA, because they couldn't get GULD.

Shin_Anubis
Mar 20, 2003, 06:59 AM
But it's not a total loss doing Ruins runs with my Whitill. Whitill finds a lot of cool stuff in the Ruins, both of Ricos Glasses and Earrings, Red Mechs (I got a pair with 25% Dark http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif),DF Field, Perfect/Resist, Morning Glory, Red Slicer and Meteor Cudgel. Not bad set of items if you ask me, good luck finding any of them though.

I guess I'm glad I got a Whitill, overall, they have a pretty good grouping of items for Ultimate that can be found.

Richard
Mar 20, 2003, 08:26 AM
Handgun:Guld is the only rare I haven't gotten out of Ultimate Ruins with my Whitill. Not even after 2 months of Ruins runs. I originally hoped to get it before it was mass duped... but those damn Gran Sorcerers didn't agree with me.

Don't bother hunting for this rare. It is nearly impossible to obtain, and not worth the effort.

Shin_Anubis
Mar 20, 2003, 12:44 PM
Well, doing one run this morning, I got a Ricos Glasses, nifty!